Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: All praise to the Admins!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just wanted to say a quick
T[color=#33CCFF]hank You
to the ADMINS and Server Monkeys alike, (And probably Malexa too for coping with that Country thread) we know you were all doing the best you could to fix the problem with the server, and we thank you for your hard work now and at all times.

Just figured that we give kudoses and well dones to the 'great' RPers all the time; the admins have to deal with the nasty end of the server and they deserve thanks! All praise and power to the ADMINS!
*Goes and prepares sacrifice of bunny*

And good luck to the Arms and Legs guy over in Haiti.

Which country we all need to give the full support of our wallets at the moment. Every bit counts.
Considering they sacrafice their time to volunteer in keeping this great community going fine... yes.
They take flak for doing their jobs, I don't blame them for anything, they deserve our thanks.

Without them we would be nothing.

Thanks to the Administration from me...
Considering all the grief they're given, all the excuses they have to put up with, all the people who cry "I don't speak good English" and so on, yes they deserve praise.
Of course, they have to put up with me, too!!!:tease:
I wouldn't take their job for all of King Midas's silver.

Many thanks for giving of yourself to this community, despite all its flaws.
Thanky! You's teh best.
' Wrote:Thank
' Wrote:You
' Wrote:Admins...
' Wrote:You's teh best.

That says it all:)

[Image: 264px-Awesome_display2.jpg]
i think that the admins deserve huge praise. they have stuck to this game and this server for god knows how long, through good and bad times. they could easily just stop running the server if they wanted. no one is forcing them to run it, but they do it anyway. PRAISE THE ADMINS!!! and all the people who get on their backs, leave them, think yourselves lucky that you can use the server.
They are the Gods. Accept it.

http://www.kraproom.com/pacman/aod/gallery.../acceptance.jpg

Since the Moderators do not get praised, we seek for revenge!
Just kidding.
750px x 600px.
Not kidding anymore. Error fixed for you. so its 700px width now.

~Malexa
We may whine, we can be idiots, and we can be ungrateful.

But we love you admins, devs and the occasional mod:nyam:
Pages: 1 2