Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Good evening, Sirius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I've stumbled upon the Freelancer mod section at the ModDB vote, and decided to give this one a shot. So far I haven't seen much difference to normal Freelancer, mainly because I've had some issues with the forums account. It seems to work now, so I guess it's time to get into what's supposed to make the server interesting: player interaction that does not necessarily result in flying in formation to trade faster all day long, as normal FL usually ended in this.
Thus ...
As this is (hopefully gonna be) my first RP experience, I'm still trying to figure out how to fit into an organic universe without feeling stupid about the fantasy stories I tell about my character; hopefully time fixes that issue. I assume for starters it's easiest to play yourself in major parts, hence I've decided to bring my understanding of law and such stuff straight into the game. Well, that won't be of much use unless I'm getting in touch with other players, and that is exactly why I'm going to crawl through the faction forums now.

Oh, also I'm German, over 18, and know tensor calculus.
Hello, welcome to the mod and the community my friend, please remember to read the rules and in case of a fire please suit up and run around like a headless chicken....... works for me.
O... Hai...
Welcome to Discovery!:)
Quote:and know tensor calculus

Ouuucccchhhh.

Bad memories..

Actually, consider joining MM.

I simply must have someone who knows Tensor Calculus. That and a bartender.
Welcome here, have fun!