Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Things that make you go...hmmmm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I was a kid, I saw something that stopped me in my tracks... a small, black cat chasing a rather large dog around a tree... the dog was huffing and puffing trying to get away from this furball... and I was dumbfounded. That dog could have stopped and eaten that kitty's lunch, if he'd thought about it. But he didn't. He ran and ran. I thought that was strange. But then I didn't take into account the power of attitude, I suppose. That cat was hell bent on getting that dog.

Today, while tooling about, I noticed something that reminded me of that Dog n' Cat story.

I saw a fully loaded out BHG Orca... running for dear life from a single bomber. This lil kusari bomber was hot on this gunboat's case... launching all manner of weapons... and slowly picking away at the fleeing BH. Well it decided to speed dock. Leaving the lil aggressor laughing.

Following that there were some verbal exchanges... and the usual excuses. No engagement notice, no honor, I had no idea you were attacking meh... blah blah blah.

Honestly, I nearly pee'd myself laughing. I guess attitude really is EVERYTHING.

Of course, I didn't stick around to comment myself, as that bomber pilot might have decided to snac on me instead. But I just had to share this little giggle.

Does anyone else have a story or a situation in game that made you go... WHAAAAA???

Here's the place. I made it for you.

Love n' Lustre,

Kyte
I saw a bacitran take down a corsair gb.
Maybe because the dog and cat were going around a tree , the dog was infact chasing the cat. :laugh:
I thought that at first too...until the dog broke and the cat pursued.

hehe

Some days ago in munich:
A little and cute starflea just finished the tradeline, when i saw an huge luxury linner arriving behind him, finishing the trade line, and blew away the poor starflea with a collision.
I really cracked up
You'll be surprised how far a lone VHF can get on just a very bad-ass attitude. And the skill to back it up, of course.
I was pirating at a lane (which i rarely do at all) Cruiser siege cruiser jumps out...... we fight each other.... it runs to Riverside almost dead........ tells me I was oorp to fight him and that I should of ran away.

I was laughing.... so was my junker friend who was watching
So there I was, doing a security patrol by Freeport 10 in my Fearless when this indie Outcast in a Sabre camping the base demands 2 million credits. Of course, I RP'd with fits of laughter and informed them that if they wish to keep using Freeports that he needs to take his business elsewhere. He then says "please," to which I just responded with "lock weapons on target." After another please, he realized the worse would happen to him and he left.

That little dog had a big yap (Him) was pretty tough until the big dog (Me) decided to bare it's teeth!
A Xeno and a Junker working alongside a Bounty Hunter and the Liberty Navy to take down Outcasts in New York.

True story.:)
' Wrote:A Xeno and a Junker working alongside a Bounty Hunter and the Liberty Navy to take down Outcasts in New York.

True story.:)

Seen it.

Funniest Ive ever saw was OC/Sairs/LN/Order/BHG/Xeno all working together in NY........... against a cap8 spyglass..........

Said lolwut died. Fast.
Pages: 1 2 3