Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Good day, gents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have both brothers pounding away at asteroids and such in this game, figured I might as well try it out a bit. I've only played Freelancer for a total of six days but have watched both of them play it on numerous occasions and I fancy myself a competent gamer. I also fancy myself a bit of a writer, so once I get into stride RPs aren't that much of a problem for me. The only problem I can see is being able to devote enough time towards joining a group here, at risk of sacrificing other ventures.

However, in the case that things work out, looking forward to slagging Hessians for the Fatherland. (No offense, boys, but all your space are belong to us)
*peeks through window blinds*

*whistles*

A properly written (i.e. no typos, grammatical errors, or lolwuttiness) introduction, and picking Rheinland over Liberty?

*turns to the rest of the people hiding with him*

Let's keep him.
I agree.
Let us keep him and never give him back.
Yes.
He is ours now.:crazy:

Anyway, welcome to Disco.:D
Disco has issues..

[Image: bcdeath.png]

I know Sirius bots are nothing to be proud of, but I just arrived at New Berlin in time to witness the catastrophic destruction of a Bismarck, ID unknown. It couldn't escape orbit (see: plowed right into it) and sandwiched the cruiser on its left, along with a Valkyrie fighter. Casualty count unknown, several escape pods were recovered before their reentry. All ships are a total loss
From what I'm seeing, suggest you PM Malexa and actually join the official RM.

I sense you will go far with my powers.

You are also flying a Tigershark. That is good.
That's the, er, Rheinland Military for you.
Pilot training is a little worse than it was before the 80 Years War.

But then again, the entire fleet was schooled by fighters back then, so mind that it's just a little worse.
Hi... Welcome, i hope you enjoy yer stay here.
' Wrote:From what I'm seeing, suggest you PM Malexa and actually join the official RM.

I sense you will go far with my powers.

You are also flying a Tigershark. That is good.
I need to prove to them (and myself) that I'd be willing/capable of doing so. From the gist of it they won't take what amounts to an IRL "freelancer" if you know what I mean.
Hey!!!!:angry:

I don't shoot rocks. :crazy:
Pages: 1 2