Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'Ello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I'm surprised Freelancer is still going pretty strong. I played Freelancer for a couple years in Singleplayer when it first came out and decided to dip into Multiplayer 2 years back (in the FLU server). After moving a short while ago, I stumbled upon the dusty ole' Freelancer disc. Once again, I decide to venture into the unknown--the Discovery server.

I'm actually pretty excited. This is an RP-Server (always a plus for me) and it has a very expansive mod. I shall be new to this server, but I only plan to be a nub-head temporarily! :yahoo:

See ya' in space!
Hey dude, have fun, and stay a long time....

Also, get out of Liberty.:laugh:

You played FLU? Greetings, brother.
Wow, I did not expect a welcome within 5 minutes of posting. I feel at home already. Thanks.
Welcome!!!
A little suggestion, read the rules and follow them, then you shouldnt have problems here.
MUCH FUN!

( Great Avy you got!!!)
Sweet, thanks! Once I get this mod problem I'm having fixed:wacko:; I'll be joining the rest of Discovery.
Woo FLU server, welcomes! I used to play there!
Ok, I've been having troubles with this mod for 2 weeks now. I've been unable to get on.

When I run freelancer, it says it is Discovery 4.85. But I can't get on the server because my actual version is 1.0 (according to the corner of the screen). Also, I have to manually type in the server's IP Address everytime right before I log on (I thought the mod did that for me)
Reinstall? Save your FL account IDs with the FLAM.

after a CLEAN install of Freelancer, install mod manager, then Discovery, load Freelancer.exe and it should update.

Cheers.
Thanks, Carcass, I'll give that a shot.
Well, this time around I successfully got the Discovery mod into FLMM. After I clicked 'Activate Mod', it started working.. for the first half..
Whenever the load reaches halfway I get an error message. Error: SHCopyFile failed ('C:\Program Files\Freelancer Mod Manager\mods\Discovery485\EXE\Freelancer.exe' to 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Freelancer\EXE\Freelancer.exe') I think I get what that means, but I don't know how to 'fix' it.
Pages: 1 2