Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Help :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well here's what this is about i need help because i lost everything i had and i thought i had my id but turned out it wasn't the right one and now I've lost everything i remember my names it used to be HAF-R-Shnoozer (but is now HAF-C-Shnoozer) and the other one was IceyFire i don't remember rest tho IceyFire had a Zoner Whale with full zoner guard rep and zoner rep and Shnoozer had a Corsair legate Dreadnought Corsair Guard Id Corsair Guard Faction full corsair and corsair guard rep. The way i lost everything was my computer screwed up one day and something screwed with the hard drive and the graphics card i tried everything to fix it but no luck and i had to get a new computer and here i am a fair time into the future without anything and i have to restart someone please god damn save my pain:(

Sorry if this bothers u its just i really want my stuff back like it took me months to earn that dreadnought:(

Thanks for reading Yours Thankfully Thunder.
How long has it been since the last time you used that account ?

Innactive chars are wiped after a certain ammount of time, 30-40 days IIRC.
Ya that's the thing is there any way of getting it back since i was gone for so long?
' Wrote:Ya that's the thing is there any way of getting it back since i was gone for so long?

Nope.

Enjoy starting fresh.

I got my 1st cap re-bought within a week after my latest restart.
Grrr this is soooo gay:(
Inactive characters are wiped, so is the information. There is nothing left to restore I'm afraid.
**Cries**:(!!!!!!!!

Why do they have to be wiped why can't they just be put away somewhere wasn't my fault i got a virus:(there goes about 7 months of work:(
Just remake them and continue RPing the chars.

Thats what Ive done with some of my better chars thru the wipes.
wait what if i have a id that i thought was my id and because my characters got wiped there not on it?
isn't there a way to get them back with my IP?
Pages: 1 2