Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OHAI!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So yeah, H[color=#339999]AI!!!

Just got sanctioned and that forced me to take a hard decision and register on the forum. It's funny here but how the *been* is that I get a sanction for attacking a trader after RPing half an hour and he doesn't get anything for "reengagement"?

Eh, whatever.

I noticed that you guys try to recruit new comers to your factions. Well, don't try it here. I don't want to join any faction.... wait a sec... There is a possible faction that I would like to join. One that attacks Zoners.
O
h
a
I

O
[color=#FFFF66]H

A
I
Ohaidere. Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:

' Wrote:Just got sanctioned and that forced me to take a hard decision and register on the forum. It's funny here but how the *been* is that I get a sanction for attacking a trader after RPing half an hour and he doesn't get anything for "reengagement"?
How the hell is it a hard decision?

He doesn't get anything, because nothing in the evidence proved that he did such a thing. So you have to fill a report out and send it.
' Wrote:Ohaidere. Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:
How the hell is it a hard decision?

He doesn't get anything, because nothing in the evidence proved that he did such a thing. So you have to fill a report out and send it.

It was a hard decision to take 5 minutes from my gaming time and register here :P

Also... like I said in the sanction thread, I don't film everything I and others do in the game. How was I supposed to know that the guy was gonna undock and open fire again?

Oh and about the Rogues... They don't attack Zoners so, no thanks
Ohai.... *walks off*
HAI, greetings, welcome, have fun!
Quote:Just got sanctioned and that forced me to take a hard decision and register on the forum. It's funny here but how the *been* is that I get a sanction for attacking a trader after RPing half an hour and he doesn't get anything for "reengagement"?
Ohai.

Well, like Agmen said, pirates aren't terrorists. Make a demand. If we refuse, feel free to attack. Oh yes, one last fun caveat, outrageous demands like, say, 10 mill, are also sanctionable (unless it's to a miner. Still haven't figured that out yet >.>). So something reasonable, please, lest history repeat itself.

But join OSI. We hate those Zoner folk.