Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Evening.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I signed up here ages ago and have been snooping around here and there - I suppose it's time for me to say hello:D

So after beginning on the server, undocking from Pennsylvania, heading over to New York only to be blown up by lolwut corsair gunboats sitting in the tradelanes (erm, what corsair gunboats are doing in Liberty space, I don't have a clue), I came to the decision that Liberty is not the place to be unless you like watching and laughing at the lolwut 1 word engagement notices, blue message spams and endless Q.Qing traders... of which can be quite fun until you get blown up by a lolwut rouge gunboat.:wacko:

Anyway, at the moment I've been shanghai'd into playing a Kusarian character, and I still play on my GC from time to time - however, Kusari can be quite empty at times.

I'm looking at playing a Rheinland character for now, maybe making an RFP character... though I'd also like to play a bit on the unlawful side, though I'm not really sure who to join...

So that's me then, just saying hi:)- Hopefully I'll be able to see some of you guys in-game.

P.S: Is it a good idea to join an official faction? Several people seem to have so far recommended it, though I've seen some people bash official factions quite a bit here... Is it still a good idea?
Yeah, official factions are good. The people doing the faction bashing are coincedentally the same guys who Say the governement is trying to take over their lives.
' Wrote:Yeah, official factions are good. The people doing the faction bashing are coincedentally the same guys who Say the governement is trying to take over their lives.

Hmm, I see.

Well in that case, any new-player recommendations for official factions? (let the spamming of shameless faction advertising begin)
Yes. The one you like. The one you feel good in. The one where you can come up with a character who you will enjoy play for long. The one what will keep you occupied while working for their goals.

EDIT: Ahh, and welcome to disco. Did anyone said yet to read the rules? :)
Welcome, read the rules and join the Colonials or the Golden Chrysanthemums, we are cool!
Yes, I have read the rules. Many times over, in fact.

Golden Chrysanthemums sounds like a good deal, though I'm a little queasy about the Colonials for the moment...
Welcome to Discovery. Hope you like the sushi!!!

Love n' Lustre,

Kyte
Welcome to Discovery!
Welcome to Discovery man!

Have you ever considered playing a Xeno?

The XA"s are recruiting
Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:

So your interested in RFP eh? Well you can always sign up for the player faction... The Sandvich Theif wants more people at the moment. Low on numbers.
Pages: 1 2