Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bored, looking for something new
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Like it says, I'm bored and looking for ideas of things to try in Discovery. Preferably ones that don't require large sums of money to start, or particularly astounding pvp skills >.>

What things do you guys find new and exciting to do in disco? Certain factions to RP, scenarios, systems?
I suggest you think of something exotic. My Artificial Intelligence Rheinland Cruiser chassis that travels Sirius and strives to improve lives, for example. Experiment.
Be a dodgey Junker.

:)
If you can fork over enough for a Bactrain, you'll be able to have a blast as a member of the Slavers Union.

We're having an event in a little under 12 hours.
@ sala_kimaru: Well ... have you tried role playing a scientist? I've got me a research vessel that I use when I just wanna wander about, make a small amount of credits and such. Get yourself a Researcher ID and a freighter (Anki is my preference). Researcher ID has some specific cargo you're allowed to haul ... and lets you get away with hauling stuff that a normal trader or smuggler would get sacked by the authorities for having. Check it out and let me know whatcha think.
Well, I'd like to avoid things that require an SRP, as I simply detest writing RP on the forums, but I guess it would really depend.

I'm pretty sure the AI cruiser would require SRP, junker wouldn't, what about the researcher?
Join MM.

Though I am biased.
Come with me and let's pie-rat Zoners:P
Join Cryer and RP a mad scientist.
' Wrote:Come with me and let's pie-rat Zoners:P

Yeah? Welcome to the Baffin Penerbarf! Enjoy your stay!
Pages: 1 2 3