Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OSC Technology Use.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just a question regarding the Orbital Spar & Cruise Technology use.

Can a Luxury Liner that is Orbital Spar & Cruise Id/IFF use Liberty Technology... the best of it, say Level 5 MegaHammers. I thought yes... Now Lets say i was to get these Weapons and then wanted to go to Rhiendland because OSC do regually for VIP's etc...

Since OSC are allies to Liberty and Rhienland, would Rhienland get pissed and kill me, Likewise Liberty?

just a though that i do need answering.
It might be that you'd get a strange look, and maybe someone would want to confiscate your weapons for reverse-engineering them and to do research on them, but else...
I'd use transport turrets, to be honest with you. I think you'll find that the Magmahammers have a crippling range for a liner. The people would probably have to be within 600m of you, maybe less. But if you really want to, I don't think it would cause too many problems, but it is military hardware technically, so maybe I'm wrong.
Ahem.

Well, as by the rules, it's perfectly allowed. But, the RM may get slightly irked at you for using Libertonian guns. I recommend you check their regulations regarding foreign weaponry.