Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Kishiro Science and Technology expo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Expo link

Guys, I figure someone eventually will have an question about the expo. it is better not to place them in there with /nes but instead use this post here to ask away.

Q: Who can post in there?
A: All lawful factions in good relationship with Kishiro or Kusari, all civilians and independents looking for new opportunities. Young factions

Q: Do Corsairs / hackers / Mollies? fall in here?
A: Not as faction. Disguised as civilian? Sure!

Q: I'm a Planterform scientist looking for a new job, can I participate?
A: Sure you can. Even though you are bretonian, Planetform scientists are accepted for their knowledge of planet terraforming knowledge and can be used by Kishiro or GMG. Make sure you are disguised tho, we don't want Hogoshan's beating you up in the alley.

Q: Can I come and make a mess?
A: Well, depends on what do you call mess. Spying the technology is perfectly normal, although causing actual mess isn't. Port authority will check you upon landing on New Tokyo as usually. At the entrance of the expo there will be guards stationed, and there will be protection service inside as well. If you still have a diabolical plan of messing up the plan and it involves subtle nudging and harassment - feel free to do so.

Q: How do I make a post without messing things up?
A: Depends in what room do you want to post in.
HALL 1 posts should have:
Code:
[color=#33FF33][b]HALL 1[/color] [point of interest] [your name][/b]
and then write away.

Apply different colors for the different Halls

Q: If the Hall 3 is used for the speeches. What if we want to ask the question while another speech has begun?
A: We will probably place the first speech within 12 hours of first day and then leave it for 24 hours for all the questions and answers. After that, a new post will appear and the questions about new topic will raise.
In case of heated discussions or boring ones the timeframe can either extend or shorten

Q: What do you mean limited ships on expo sale and auctions? Does that mean no more than xy ships will be sold at the expo?
A: No, that means that there will be a limited number of ships sold to people outside Kusari period. After this auction Kishiro's ships will not be for sale at all for civilian personnel, and to official factions without good interaction and roleplay towards Kishiro.
All Kusarian factions can still purchase this ship ofcourse.

Q: Prices look bit low, does this mean I will be able to purchase Kujira transport for only 3 million credits?
A: No, on the auction you are actually buying the right to purchase the ship from Kusari shipyards. It beats "Hello can I buy your ship" messages in communication part of the forum every day, and we'll try to keep the rights price as low as we can.

Q: I run an official faction neutral with Kishiro. What if we want to purchase more than 5 ships from Kishiro? We dont want to buy all and block everyone else from the roleplay.
A: Aren't you kind? That's actually great, official factions interested in purchasing more than one of Kishiro ships can contact Kishiro at the expo and work out a deal.

Q: What about Akegatas?
A: No.

Q: Is this somehow represented in game?
A: Maybe... You can easily find out.