Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hippies...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I always wondered....why aren't there any hippies in freelancer? I mean a few guyz with transports and fighters park themselves right between the Liberty and Rheinland fleet...and puf there you go the 60s
Gaians.

Indies Zoners?

Use your imagination.
Well first off, you are making vast generalizations. While many "hippies" protested against the war, they by no means did it by putting themselves between the waring parties, that sounds more like UN peacekeepers. The term hippie is used to refer to many different groups with dispirit politics and methods. Many anti-war groups were labeled hippies, but these groups were more different then the same. The only common feature to these groups were that they were anti-establishment, but they included non-violent as well as violent groups, they included groups that fought against the war and those that didn't, they included groups that used drugs as a core to their doctrine as well as those who didn't.

The term hippie as used to describe anything is significantly flawed.

Sometimes you can't navigate in Baffin due to all the Kallisti Gold fumes..

..does that qualify?
' Wrote:Sometimes you can't navigate in Baffin due to all the Kallisti Gold fumes..

..does that qualify?

I can haz hang out in Baffin? Pwease Mr Bear Hater?

Well Gaians both qualify as terrorists and hippies but they're the environmental type not anti-war type.

If hippies don't want to go to the bloodshed themselves why not protest infront of the capital?
And since when do indie Zoners qualify as hippies :blink:
Hippies in freelancer would also be thieves.

Hippies are usually poor, and so would need to steal a ship if ever to obtain one.

Gaians aren't hippies, their sophisticated terrorists.
' Wrote:And since when do indie Zoners qualify as hippies :blink:

Anti war?

The Zoners are pacifists.
My Gaian, Woodstock Guthrie, is a hippie.
' Wrote:Anti war?

The Zoners are pacifists.

What about Zoners make them pacifists? The big ass ships with lots of big ass guns?

Pages: 1 2