Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hacker Gunship Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I buy Hacker Gunship but i need give request for legal using. please tell me how!!! THX
As far as I know until you have a Hacker ID it's fine to have it.. <sigh>

Without it it will be a hard process, they don't realy give them to anyone.
You seem to be a Lane Hacker anyway, can't see a problem with it.
Aye, as long as you have the propper ID/IFF noone can complain as long as you're behaving propperly with it.
It would be a very good idea to go to the "Comm Channel" subforum and register it there. Or else people look at you shiftily.

And I'm afraid that I'm drawing too much attention to it with my gunship. D: I'm not exactly being stealthy with it.
It's not you Corsair. You can't misuse a ship with -that- name. I still want to buy it's callsign by the way. :)<opens report>The one demanding 4 million from an empty jukner in Magellan, now that's something what requires attention.
Unless I'm mistaken, as long as your character would be semi-reasonably allowed to have it (Any liberty unlawful, hacker IFF or allied preferred but not mandatory) you can use it. The hackers won't like you much, but...:P

If you're in the hacker official faction it's a somewhat different story as far as obtaining one.

(And finding the base that sells it:DGood luck.)