Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Science chars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So are there many people who RP science chars ?

I figure we may as well get some discussion regarding this type of RP going, share ideas for things to do, maybe coordinate some ingame RP even.
What about Cryer? Or Agiera employees? Researchers? Maybe they're not the most popular but they're around...
Look for the Treecat-II
Jarline Duke's Corvo is investigating the Texas Incident.
Well, she's currently on R&R at Erie waitng for Liberty to give a 'go' for an experiment:P
Was thinking of making a Researcher ID'd character, maybe with science, dunno.
Doctor Axel von Fischer is a scientist. A mad one, but still a scientist.
' Wrote:Was thinking of making a Researcher ID'd character, maybe with science, dunno.

Feel free to join my science char at FP1 sometime, we could go do stuff from there.
I had an extreme scientist char... (Dr.Death) and i would go around New York conducting experiments and amputations... but no one really RPed along so i got rid of it. Besides, i needed the money.:D

And i think there's a researchers division for the zonnies.
Kishiro welcomes those. But usually those flying the transports are just... employees of the executives so we mostly represent an commercial part of kishiro.

but we do rp some scientific moments
The captain of the Dasher (better name pending) is an independent doctor. He mostly flies around the sigmas and omegas looking for work. In the mean time he brings medical supplies to freeport 5 to pay for his ship.
' Wrote:Kishiro welcomes those. But usually those flying the transports are just... employees of the executives so we mostly represent an commercial part of kishiro.

but we do rp some scientific moments

Feel free to contact my Zoner if you ever want to hire an outside scientest:P. (tho you'd need to get KNF to approve my ships access if the missions in Kusari space)
Pages: 1 2