Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:*0.0 Be excellent to one another. Consider the people around you. Keep fair play in mind. It's a game and nothing is gained, or lost, save the experience. Credits can be re-earned. Ammunition replenished. If you become infuriated step away. If you make a mistake apologize. If you wish to remain in system after you die, or after someone has moved away, simply ask.

; 3.1 Using coarse language, posting abusive, hateful, racist content in chat, public or private is prohibited under any circumstances. Any kind of flaming, threatening or insulting language directed at other members, factions or server administrators in chat, public or private, is prohibited on server and on forums. RP-related threats are allowed on the server.*

Consequences:
Be more imaginative in your dealings with characters who are female. Avoid the word "blow". 7 days cooling off time.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
Roger. Understood.
That character is on my account and I play with it sometimes. so: I must accept your.....stuff.
But I will have to inform you about details.:

first of all. A man who plays with a female character to grant himself advantages is a cheater and metagamer I think. Especially when he immediately goes ooc when her char gets a ,,harshment,, form another female character. It is pathetic...but I understand since he is in the faction wher he is. a wery well guarded one. Too bad it is on forums not ingame. No Rp- but backgroud attacks. Great.

When I let my girlfriend play with her character what is on my account and is named after herself: Rachel, she wont know that she must keep in mind that if: a boy plays with a female char that boy's girl char cannot be treated as a bitch like other possible bad temperred girls. Understood. I will make her accept this sad rule of the ....boys who plays with female chars. I wont let her log in and practice her English anymore.
Thanks. Really.

I understand that IND has many admins in it, but it is still a huge problem if someone doenst understand the concept of rp.-> r-o-l-e playing. bahh

That boy (playin with female char) just kept shouting on a pack of pirates (involved my GF) to shoot him up and blow him up and so on. I saw the screens. Fortunately Ive teach my girl to make many of those. Sometiems she is a photographer with a ship.
My girl f. made a word-joke of-
IND-pup: cmon pirates blow me! blabla
RachelBannedcran: noone will blow you, you will blow us girl.

And this is not sexual harshment. Simply Rp. Among female chars. And funnyo ne I think. Ohh I forgot. we live in 1940 and in communism. we cant talk about sex. shhhhhhhh

If you write: Ill cut off your heart and will rape it infrond of the grave of your dead mother it doesnt mean that the guy who said is a psycho. But will definately mean his character is a psycho.

And a female character who treats other females as bitches is considered to be decent Rp. Especially if there is a woman behind it. And especially if that girl is an LH one and the Boy-with the other is a Corporate .. ,,Lady,,

So.: I accept your word. I cannot do else. I wont let my girl play with my accounts anymore I'd rather make her form an own account. But after this she wont ever play with FL. THanks admins. really thanks. Now Ill ahve a real pain to play this game when shes at home...
Plus I wont ever talk about sex. Or treat people. I becoem a teletubbie and delete all my pirate chars aswell.

RP-related threats are allowed on the server.*-haha. good joke. No Rp around. And I think you doesnt care that the player was half time ooc on system chat...yeah. How usual. How typhical.

So we are not here to play decent rp but rather to play teletubbies in the hands of the gods. How exciting. So no vilonece or talkin about sex....-how werywery sad times-

Sexual harshment from a girl to a boy- when she said to him, that his girl char must blow the pirates- laugh. Well this is the fail of the week. Thanks admins. She is deserved to not play anymore. Another lost female-player

If it was not an admins favourite girl character than I cannot imagine what else could happen with the good old Roleplaying on this server.

but yeah. I understand you all. It could be terribly hard work, to do your job well.
Thank you for doing it anyways....really. But...
you would NOT see my girl online again... I am proud that you made a boy happy

a last idea: you think that the fact that they found a girl will stop the pirates to want to rape thier foe? and make her blow? or anything else? yes?
I think no. they will start acting like damned bad tempered low-classed people:pirates, and will rape the girl. In all holes. See word: hole. I hope its not a harshment.

And no. I wont make her ask for forgiveness. She made nothing wrong. Roleplaying is not for boys under the age of 3. and yeah it contains violence and sexual harshment in some situations. So sad that the admins doenst see it Rp way.
So sad.

Admins: thanks. Really.
-claps-
ahh and I think she made a good joke with that :
-Comon blow me damned pirates I'm bored of you!
-We wont blow you. you will blow us girl.

It is imaginative. Or whatever.
There is no bias here. We take sanctions very seriously.

It is a relatively mild punishment, a fact that shoud be borne in mind. We don't try to censor everything that people say, but we must be seen to have standards of what constitutes acceptable language.

I wouldn't consider the invitation to perform oral sex on someone humorous when spoken to a minor. I'd consider it inappropriate. This is a game that minors play. I'm sorry that you feel this is over-reacting, but I would rather err on the side of caution than let slip something that could be seen, and was seen, as sexual and out of place.
Unfortunately, the character in question is actually female in real life ... A problem you may all encounter
at sometime or another on any server, so I suggest you think a little beyond your selfish box. It may in
fact have been an eight year old child ... We do get those on here as well.
Brain in gear before engaging keyboard in future please, if you are not happy with the rather draconian
rules in force, so any gender of any age can play here safely, you have plenty of other choices sir.

Hoodlum
Ahamm I understand.

If that minor never seen oral sex how does he know what is that?
And dont tell me a boy in minor age plays with female characters who goes to forums for posting reports if somone (a girl) tells them to blow the pirates.

This is nonsense. and you know it well.

Tell us whos children was that guy.

Cause now it is only presentation of hte power behind ALL IND players. YOu won. really.
There was no battle. You simply won.

But cmon. I hope the people understand this presentation of power.
Thx for it.

Ill avoid IND for over a system from now. They are too powerful.

the world blow.... -cackles- so IF i make a converstaion with one of my outchast mates close to malta and I tell em that ,,Eyy gringos, oh lille MAria s***cked me yesterday and it was awesome you should try her yall shoot out yar brain on yar tube if you exp her m,, it means Im sexually harshing every minors around? And makin em become prostitutes? One phrase about blowing worth a ban for you? Roger. Understood. But it is far from Rp server...sorry. I think Im off. you reached your goal. I rather support my girl than.

Its nonsense. But I understanded it.
Sorry again. Sorry dear IND. Ipromise I wont ever let my gf play agansit you and I will never tell your children to blow down pirates.

-nods and apoligises-

otherwise- i usually do not use any harsh words.My girlfirend does. And a mad girl is a mad girl. One mad girl made you to sanction another. congratulations. all mans are puppets. Women plays with us.

EDIT:
just to make sure everyone see what was the dialog: it is started with lolwuttin and ended with lolwuttin. decent Rp? -where? doesnt matter, ooc on sys chat? doesnt matter.
Using the word blow? ahh I see so you sanctioned my Gf casue she didnt use the world UP not casue of using the word BLOW. Now a pure non Freelancer girl learned how to play boys game.-cackles- Lemme gues.. you cannot even beleive that she didnt know that Blow up us exploding while blow is s***king. ahh doesnt matte. yall delete my posts anyway to keep that IND girl in safe. So I hope at least a few players can read this before you do so

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100126/blow1_www....es.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100126/blow2_www....es.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100126/blow3_www....es.hu_.jpg
No I shutted up my face. Sorry again. After you treated my girl a a lolwutter and sanctioned her no matter she was in char whole time and your lille patronee was ooc half of the time.
I think I wont play on a server like this anyome. as F.Hood told me to not to.

I came to play Fl 1 yr before cause I've heard it is Rp realm. But hell. Sanction about a joke among females? Its too mutch.

I prayed for my gril for a half year to try out this game to practice her english and see nice planets.
Now she wont ever start to play with a game for me.
THX
The Admin Conspiracy, taking the blame for everything since 2005.
hehe so good pic. THX. I would use that as avatar If i was not on quitting. Thank Hoodie.
So you tell it was noone of the admins- and had no RL connections to anyone of the admin team, just a pure 8 year old girl who popped in an IND supertrans and tooked lane parts? hehe. oky. Than there is no conspiracy.

Another lolwut quits? aye. almost like that.
Normally I wouldn't bother to respond here. Having handed it over to the Admins... further debate on the issue would be, in my humble opinion, NOT truly handing it over to the Admins. I trust their decisions. However, with that said:

The screenshots you yourself have provided indicate my words and yours. I'd suggest taking a second or third or fourth look at your own words. That is the reason I made the report. Another 'pirate' in attendance ALSO saw and reacted in the same way as I. So this isn't about anything other than your poor choice of words in game. It really doesn't matter what gender I am, however... for the record, I am female. I am also probably old enough to be your parent. This ALSO shouldn't matter. What matters is that your actions took the encounter to a level that I felt was offensive and wrong.

I will tolerate mistakes. I will not tolerate a wanton abandonment of common respect for everyone that chooses to play on this server. Just because it may seem 'okay' to you doesn't MAKE it okay. It is NOT okay. I hope you'll get past this indignation of yours and apply the generous lesson you've been afforded. Trust me, they WERE generous.

And by the way... in spite of my 'attitude' in game, upon my return... The two original players that I was engaged with in discussion... returned to our RP. So Kudos to them.
Pages: 1 2