Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Light Arms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
' Wrote:Resale value should be higher at unlawful bases. Right now the economy supports only lawful trade ... for instance mining Ore can only get you profit if you are a lawful miner. We pirates cannot sell the stuff anywhere that's worth our time ... thus ... not really much reason to demand cargo.

You just need to be creative. My pirate made a ton selling ore to Junkers, smugglers and once or twice back to the miners from whom it was pilfered. Not an iota of meta gaming was employed.

Between cardi, black market munitions, the artifact trade, slaves and a few other runs (not to mention scrap) I think it's fairly inaccurate to state that the economy supports only lawful trade.

/ontopic

That being said I imagine that Malta/Crete would be rather good end game destinations for the stuff, destinations only helped by being a fair hop away from the origin sources.
' Wrote:Resale value should be higher at unlawful bases. Right now the economy supports only lawful trade ... for instance mining Ore can only get you profit if you are a lawful miner. We pirates cannot sell the stuff anywhere that's worth our time ... thus ... not really much reason to demand cargo.

Get a junker to fence it for you.

as for the topic, legal arms should sell for a lot on pirate bases too.

Have the best buy points for light arms be detroit and wherever in rhinland makes them, have the farther out hte unlawful base is, the higher the price.

Have multiple sell points at similar distances for similar prices so as to create many routes

Actualy the same should be done with most comodites, it'll keep pirates honest were players are concerned.
id say light arms are made by

Ageira Technologies

Corsairs and Outcasts (THEY DO MAKE BLACK MARKET MUNITIONS, WHY NOT GUNS TOO?)

like make something like Illegal Sidearms
Read the rumors ingame.

Corsairs get guns from liberty AND rhinland.
' Wrote:Read the rumors ingame.

Corsairs get guns from liberty AND rhinland.

D:

RLY??

well. they do make black market munitions (they produce it) so, they should theoretically be capable of making guns too.... same with junkers
' Wrote:D:

RLY??
well. they do make black market munitions (they produce it) so, they should theoretically be capable of making guns too.... same with junkers

Corsairs/OC HAVE to make their heavier stuff cause its rather restricted.

But sidearms they get from junkers, who get them from the houses, be it thru theft or even legit means.
yes and i see no problem for the junkers to pick the guns apart and manufacture their own (as it WOULD be a thing junkers could do)

and also..... if you think about it..... outcast and sairs making guns wouldnt be unlikely...
I'ld love to see this implemented, meaning basically what it means with the military vehicles production.

Lawfuls get it, unlawfuls have to steal it or rely on junkers.
Problem with "get a junker to fence it" usually is in the cargo storage of the said stolen items.

See, I'm one of the few that pirates with a pirate transport (we're definitely minority) and I had to get another trader / slave liner nearby just to stockpile the ore until Junker comes to fence it.

I wouldn't mind having no sale points within the Corsair lands, but that would be just weird then. I hope that either way, routes go trough omega so we have a chance of snatching them up.
' Wrote:I'ld love to see this implemented, meaning basically what it means with the military vehicles production.

Lawfuls get it, unlawfuls have to steal it or rely on junkers.
Problem with "get a junker to fence it" usually is in the cargo storage of the said stolen items.

See, I'm one of the few that pirates with a pirate transport (we're definitely minority) and I had to get another trader / slave liner nearby just to stockpile the ore until Junker comes to fence it.

I wouldn't mind having no sale points within the Corsair lands, but that would be just weird then. I hope that either way, routes go trough omega so we have a chance of snatching them up.

dont forget that Oreterrorist in sigmas, he uses one too...

Honestly, id like to see some improvement in the;

- Sale points
- buy points
- middle "links"

and

- ammount of buy/sell points

id also hope you can increase the buy/sell prices on the black market munitions as their not that profitable right now

I would hardly consider a shoulder mounted Uber Needler Inferior, FYI Tena
Pages: 1 2 3