Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery Twitter Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another idea, oh joy right?

This idea involves whoever is in charge to create a simple Twitter account, like FLDiscoveryTeam or something along those lines where Twitter users like me (new to it) can keep up to speed with any changes while not losing them in the oddness of the forums.

This idea isn't isolated to the Disco team too, the factions can do it, the non-factions can do it. Its a simple and easy way for Disco denizens like myself and others to keep up to speed on changes without using the bandwidth of the forums too much.

Feedback?
' Wrote:Another idea, oh joy right?

This idea involves whoever is in charge to create a simple Twitter account, like FLDiscoveryTeam or something along those lines where Twitter users like me (new to it) can keep up to speed with any changes while not losing them in the oddness of the forums.

This idea isn't isolated to the Disco team too, the factions can do it, the non-factions can do it. Its a simple and easy way for Disco denizens like myself and others to keep up to speed on changes without using the bandwidth of the forums too much.

Feedback?

This game has a tendency to really intrude on your non-gaming life, I dont necessarily think another way to be jacked into the game, even when not playing is a good thing.....(Zelot says while sitting in class:))

Twitter is just going to go bankrupt anyways once they run out of startup capital and they realize nobody will pay for it or use it with ads. Besides, internet advertising is not a sound foundation for a business model.

But, on topic, of course, why do we really need another thing for someone to spend their personal time updating or working on? I am thinking a Facebook page would be more amenable because that's more permanent and static.
I am just saying right now, if this turns into another thing faction leaders have to keep up to date, I will freak out.
I wont keep up with it. I'm good with skype and this forum. Tracing all communications is hard enough
I have to concur with Zelot.

And I'm in class too. Oh, the irony.
There is a facebook group for Disco.

But it's more for the members to meet the real life counterparts as opposed to keep up to date with the game.

The forums are for game updates, and we won't be switching to twitter or even using twitter any time soon.
Y'know, eventually VH1 will air a series of specials about our current era, where a gaggle of comedians who are only famous for appearing on VH1 specials, will wax eloquent on the 'flavor of the day' epic fail that twitter was from the get-go.
' Wrote:Y'know, eventually VH1 will air a series of specials about our current era, where a gaggle of comedians who are only famous for appearing on VH1 specials, will wax eloquent on the 'flavor of the day' epic fail that twitter was from the get-go.

I love the 00ees!!!!

' Wrote:There is a facebook group for Disco.
Hey, I didn't know that. *goes to FB and req's to join*
and twitter is evil, it eats lives, read The Feed, it's in this old format called a book. If there is any hope left for your soul it may do you some good.
Pages: 1 2