Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ZOI Help Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELLO TO ALL :lol:

So my problem is that I dont know the Zone of Intrest or Influence of the Corsairs, and i dont seem to be able to find it anywhere on the forum... :wacko:

so where can corsairs pirate? i know that they cannot enter Liberty...
can corsairs pirate in Bretonia, Rhinland or Kusari?
is there a list of systems where corsairs can stay?:rtfm: and do piracy, or not, like the outcasts in New York? that would be great help ;)

if my question is already posted on the forum can someone tell me the link to there?...

im a newbee :crazy: and im here to learn to be a better player to all
ahahah
ths
Hm...wherever you see Corsair NPCs I guess.
Also,straight from the Wiki:

http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php?title=Corsairs

Quote:The Corsairs consider most of the Omega systems as part of their domain, and exercise significant influence even as far as Planet Gran Canaria where the Corsairs maintain a large agricultural and supply colony. The Corsair zone of influence extends as far as the uppermost Sigma systems, Rheinland and Bretonia, as well as Honshu in Kusari. Liberty while not part of the direct Corsair zone of influence, is stil the target of a great deal of the Corsair Artifact trade and thus a frequent port of call for Corsair smugglers.
but pirating in rheinland is a NO.

rheinland is out of corsair ZOI.
If you want to play as Corsair, make sure to Read and Understand Laws of the Corsair Empire, Corsairs can operate in these systems, but pirating allied or friendly forces is forbidden:
  • Omicrons: Omicron Gamma, Omicron Theta, Omicron Kappa, Omicron Eta
  • Omegas: Omega-3, Omega-5, Omega-7, Omega-11, Omega-15, Omega-41, Omega-47, Omega-49, Omega-50
  • Sigmas: Sigma-13, Sigma-17, Sigma-19
  • Rheinland Space: New Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, Stuttgart, Dresden *
  • Bretonia Space: New London, Dublin, Cambridge, Leeds, Newcastle
* Corsairs don't really go to Rheinland Space, just when they have some major conflicts with Hessians or Rheinland Government.
So for Piracy, you are free to choose between regions close to Gamma, best place would be Sigmas and Bretonia.
You have allies in Kusari too, though I do not advise you go there.

Your allies will shoot you down if you act aggressively or make yourself known in public.
The lawfuls will most likely shoot you.

And the BD/GC will kill you, alot.

Bretonia, Omegas, Omicrons and Sigmas I recommend.
' Wrote:but pirating in rheinland is a NO.

rheinland is out of corsair ZOI.

Rheinland isnt out of Corsair ZOI - But many Corsairs choose not to go there - Corsair piracy plots have dried up enough as it is without Corsairs limiting themselves in this way - This is something that i think was touched on in a Corsair council chat and should be clarified.

Rheinland is dangerous, but full of rich pickings - go forth young Corsair, and take vast quantities of other people's stuff!
' Wrote:You have allies in Kusari too, though I do not advise you go there.

Your allies will shoot you down if you act aggressively or make yourself known in public.
The lawfuls will most likely shoot you.
And the BD/GC will kill you, alot.
Bretonia, Omegas, Omicrons and Sigmas I recommend.

No need to scare him away from Kusari. Just follow the rules like a good guest, and he'll come to no harm. (As you said though, shoot GC. I've never actually met a Blood Dragon on my Corsair yet, but I'm betting they won't invite you in for a drink) Build up a reputation and trust.

Generally speaking, you should not shoot Liberty up too much, or pirate there too heavily. Smuggling is encouraged though.
No Corsair piracy in Liberty, not a bit of it. Corsairs have no friends there, not a one.

Corsairs in Rheinland, oh yeah, my favourite spot for a bit of petty larceny.
hey thanks to all!
that was really fast! :yahoo: Yey

so... corsair piracy its like this:
- Liberty is a no no :nono:
- Rhinland have many richies but its dangerous :unsure:
- Kusari have allies that may attack us if in public :wacko:
- Bretonia its the best place :lol:

and then there are the sigmas, omicrons and omegas systems...

one more time, thank you;)