Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Guardian Liberty Fighter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today I fly whit my Guardian and see that the energy on the ship isnt sufficient i will like to propose an increase if the Power Levels on the Guardian say abaut 15 000 like the Avenger ?
Tis just ballancing. The Avenger is bigger, has more armor, higher power, and more regenerations.

But the Guardian is far faster (and smaller).

So you just need to pick what kind of ship you are really looking for
' Wrote:Today I fly whit my Guardian and see that the energy on the ship isnt sufficient i will like to propose an increase if the Power Levels on the Guardian say abaut 15 000 like the Avenger ?
No?
Ha! Ha!

And the Gold wing kills everything in their path well enough as it is.

The people above have gone over the basics for why it is like it is, so here's some advice on dealing with it.

Fire in bursts that you're reasonably confidant will hit rather than just holding the trigger down with a target on the edge of your screen.

Or use something more efficient than Archangels.
Its what Balancing is all about, You have to choose, to either have a [Better Hull, More Energy, More Regen, Higher Class Weaps] Slow Ship, or a [Lower Hull, Less Energy, Less Regen, Lower Class Weaps] Fast ship.

You can't have a Uber-Ship with Light Fighter Size/Agility and Bomber Hull/Energy.
The guardian is a fine ship as it is.
' Wrote:Today I fly whit my Guardian and see that the energy on the ship isnt sufficient i will like to propose an increase if the Power Levels on the Guardian say abaut 15 000 like the Avenger ?

No.

' Wrote:The guardian is a fine ship as it is.

Yes.
If you want a bigger powerplant, use an Avenger.
Guardian is a good ship. Well balanced. no need to tinker with it.
Quote:The guardian is a fine ship as it is.

If you're searching for a in between fighter, might I suggest

*empty*

Between the G and the A..yes ,G and the A, Guardian is the all purpose fighter, Avenger is a specialty ship for what I'm assuming is for external LSF assaults.

I fly Guardian, with standard loadout. I can last a while in it.

If I flew my Avenger then I would have it specialized to leet pwns cause my life time in that thing during a fight will be short. Faster I can kill the better chance of me not crying.

Guardian is the basic of the Liberty Mass-production fleet. So alot of the stuff needs to be quick n cheap. So the power core is low, doesn't matter to the Navy they just want more fighters out there. The navy will spend special time and money for specialized ships that they feel will be a help to the efforts of Liberty. Otherwise the rest is just...blahhhh
Pages: 1 2