Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Good Evening/Morning or whatever time it is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will just stick to Good day from now,

well, yeah what is there to say? I found here over Moddb, while I was roaming around for some new experience for Freelancer, because the singleplayer and multiplayer on a german "Fun"server, got the hell boring for me, so I accidenttally found this mod and yeah, I like roleplaying, so I thought why not give this a try.
That's it's in English (yeah I'm German and kinda into English, don't ask why) at the last piece of spice to it and yep I really READ all the rules and stuffs, although I'm pretty familiar with this.
So good flight to you all, hope I will meet some of you in space for some creative roleplay.
I thought about starting starting a trader character, because that's the thing I that's the most fun for me, but I couldn't decide yet what faction I should choose. I'm open to suggestion of "any" kind referring to that.
Nothing else to say here... I guess soo, I will just see if I "fit" in here, not much of a deal I guess.

Greetings,

Fora or Pia Kruger (yep that's the ingame name)

Over and out

Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:
Welcome to Discovey.

Never gets boring here... I suggest you research the factions and sign up to one.

Best way to intergrate with the community.
WELCOME!!! :yahoo:
welcome to discovery bro!
Welcome mate, have fun.