Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ageira Technologies Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Writeup.

We'd love to hear your thoughts.

Shoot!
Its good to see this getting off the ground again. If you have any questions about previous incarnations let me know. I don't currently have FL on a working computer, this has been one of the biggest reasons for the failed attempt of a rebirth of Ageira at the end of 2008. I am looking forward to seeing the direction that you take this group.
Well, with Tales spearheading the operation, we should be making alot of good contributions to the community.

It's good to see that people in the community are watching out for us, especially someone who has tried where we intend to succeed.

We won't let you down!
The Ageira Technologies Board of Executives use their very limited powers to declare a bump of this thread, and apologise for the double post.
You guys are doing a stellar job but, why would an Ageira ship be in Ellesmere, they wouldnt even know it exists?
Who do you think built all the stations in Ellesmere? LSF or LN don't have construction capabilities like that.

Ageira has access to the most secret secrets in Liberty, Rayne. They're on par with the LSF as far as things go, and given the Daam-K'Vosh connections in Ellesmere, I'd say Ageira would definitely know about it. (I mean, it wouldn't be common knowledge to anyone not in the highest echelons, the Valhalla teams, or the top-secret construction divisions that would be contracted by the Navy/LSF, but they're some small part of Agiera.)

I don't see why they should be going there, however.
Making stuff and knowing about it is one thing, but actually going there for some reason after said construction is another.
I wasn't criticising, I was just wondering why I had to chase one of you out a few days ago. I hold my hands up about what my knowledge of Ageira knows is limited however.
What Sprolf said.:D
But, yes, that was a bit of a screw up by one of our newest members. He apologized profusely to me on skype, and said he'd make up for it with steller RP in the future. Whether he does so remains to be seen, but it's safe to say I'll be coming down hard on people that do such things in the future.
Bump, since we've been rather active lately.
Your gates are annoying, NPCs get stuck in them all the time.

You had better start doing a better job with gate construction or I'm going to start dabbling in those gosh darn'd jump-holes.:nono:
Pages: 1 2 3