Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Signature for Grey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Greetings fellow community members!

(Its not a wall of text. Only more details about the competition and the required signature)

I really need your help.

I started a new ,,carrier,, and Ive decided to give my garthered goods from my previous to the one (3) who helps me.

CHANGED PRIZING:

I make a little competition for you all who can make signatures. You can take your time, so I wont decide till 7 days possibly so one week is up minimum. Beside I already found mayn good version I will expend the prizing:
Will pick (possibly more than)3 places. the 1st GETS a salvager frigate (worth at least 110 mills-) OR 77 MILLS credits.
All other artist, will receive a brand new conference gunboat, or 33million credits/ applied signature

Could seem low but I have no more, and the whole prize can be garthered by one artist-creator aswell so go for it. Plus I would like to donate some symbolic compensation to everyone who makes a really tasty, stylish sig for me. Thats why I will pick more than just 3 winner. Ofc there can be only one 1st place, but all accepted artworks will grant some minimal cash prize ( 33mills or a conf. Gunboat)

Or just help me for the good spirit-but you will receive the prize than aswell.

note:One sign maker can be chosen for several places so if you make alternatives and more than one is applied than you can be 1st-2nd-3rd in one person and could garther all prizes.

here is what I need:
a well-designed unique signature.

the theme must be one or mix of the following, quite stereotypichal templates so cannot be huge prob:

-lunacy, my character seems to be mad, so the sign can show it
- blood, it looks great and you can improve the sign with it, plus the char is addicted to it
- blades, razors, edged melee weapons
- grey-haired man with blades or without em. His face cannot be show so must be hided with shadows or his hair, maybe mask but only if its really fancy-stuff. Dressed in black,grey, colourless clothes, sometimes bloody, or dirty. (no matter if its anime or other pic)
- graves
- grey mist, or shadows
- green glow, or raidioactive lookalike
- any good interpretations about the mentioned themes

YOu can (but its far from a must) add a picture of a pirate transporter-but ya have to work with it. remove the rogue signs and replace em with the metal or the gloomy graverobber logo. Its red/orange colours must be changed to grey-, black- or radiactive green.

It can be enchanted with the name of: Grey , with any well designed letter types-spooky or gothic style f.e.

you can add one of the following quotes aswell if you wish:
-quotes sent to finalists-

please pick a good text format if you use any of em.

you would also use this logo. Pick the metal or the gloomy one, or re-colour/enchant em.
The sogbutton can be re-coloured and used up as side buttons up to maximum of 7 for further links.

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/100130/BB119_w...ltoltes.hu_.gif
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/100130/sogbutt...ltoltes.hu_.jpg
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/view/100130/23429_w...ltoltes.hu_.jpg

I could also use 7(!!!) player status bars-more likely status buttons for links. or what is it called. the thin, colourful lines under signatures:

:with the graverobber logo(the metallic or the sogbutton), and name on each bar: (with text:Grey,Red,Blue,Purple,Green,White,Black. only the text can be the matching colour to the word, and the bar should be grey possibly with some good pattern. You can add blood drops on them on various places-only a few drops, there is no need for ship picture or anything else just the graverobber logo and the Name -you can possibly customise the letter type on each bar, but it must be read-able)- I could pay 33 million credits for this job aswell
Colour Grey, ya can use some blood on it. he-he.->

If you have a good avatar pic or animated gif when you designing my sign I can offer 20 additional millions for it).

overall prizing:

1st place:~ 111 mills (or 77 mills in instant credits)

all other places- can pick a conference gunboat or 33mill creds.

+ 20 mills for applied avatar
+ 33mills status bars

over 300millions possible prize

inform me If my request is irreal or my favourite sign makers are not avaiable at this week. (I beleive in you guys, dont let me down please)

Help me guys and the money what I offerd will be only compensation for some of your time, I'll personally will be grateful aswell.

cheers and thank all who helps me or readed this request (plz inform yar signature builder dudes, about this lille req).
Really thanks for help.
First Draft:
[Image: durrgray.png]
Cheers for fast reply bro. really thanks that you already started designing for me.

Well, If You could make both texts bigger, and its a little noisy(true it doesnt mean I dont like noisy stuff)...

Maybe the -Grey- text could be grey with more rustic format- but I really love the look of the quotes handwriting.
Otherwise a wery good 1st draft
*raises a drink*
Well Lets see here. I'll see what I can come up with for you soon.
thankyou mate. appretiate that you spend some of yar time on my case.
*bows*
I will submit something for you in a day or two as i have prior jobs waiting.
thankyou friend. Take your time I wont decide before I see your work. I really like yar arts.
' Wrote:thankyou friend. Take your time I wont decide before I see your work. I really like yar arts.

Ok, this is probably one of my best works - but you tell me - Enjoy.
[Image: Greycopy.png]
thanks for it. Argh I love it. You are right this is a great job, but lets make a few changes...if its possible:

The logo what you used the sog one- is a button so id prefer swap for the metal one on this sig. Or just leave out the graverobber logo. (if you pick to use it put in into the middle semi-transparently, between the guy and his name) -but I love the bloody patterns around this small button...maybe if you put it lower into the same corner...

I would ask you to remove the text about the ship names and lets pick a quote instead. (like the Death is only the begginning of a beautiful friendship, or : ,,You say it is a game? The problem is that... I do NOT beleive in Life before death...). those shipnames are up for the player status bars, not for the sig, otherwise I love the text format and shape of the stuff)

Colour the name- grey. To make it similar to the cloth of the character- that would make a balance in colours. And if its possible make bit (jsut a small bit) smaller..

maybe a blade (a razor f.e.) would look good on the opposing side of the character-but its just an idea.

So a little positioning and colouring and it could be easily in the chosen 3.
cheers for helping me, really appretiate it.
' Wrote:thanks for it. Argh I love it. You are right this is a great job, but lets make a few changes...if its possible:

The logo what you used the sog one- is a button so id prefer swap for the metal one on this sig. Or just leave out the graverobber logo. (if you pick to use it put in into the middle semi-transparently, between the guy and his name) -but I love the bloody patterns around this small button...maybe if you put it lower into the same corner...

I would ask you to remove the text about the ship names and lets pick a quote instead. (like the Death is only the begginning of a beautiful friendship, or : ,,You say it is a game? The problem is that... I do NOT beleive in Life before death...). those shipnames are up for the player status bars, not for the sig, otherwise I love the text format and shape of the stuff)

Colour the name- grey. To make it similar to the cloth of the character- that would make a balance in colours. And if its possible make bit (jsut a small bit) smaller..

maybe a blade (a razor f.e.) would look good on the opposing side of the character-but its just an idea.

So a little positioning and colouring and it could be easily in the chosen 3.
cheers for helping me, really appretiate it.

No idea what a Blade /Razer is. But if it is a ship.. I don't see where I can put it. Second- The Grey "Grey" I think dampens the overall look, unlike the white - I have also made the logo metallic, it fits so perfectly =P I am willing to follow through with what you want but the White "Grey" and the Logo i think look good-

Here are a few suggestions.

Nothing but quote and logo fixed
[Image: Grey3.png]

My Favorite: The Man Lighted to match text + logo and quote
[Image: Grey2.png]

Grey Text + Logo + Quote Changed.
[Image: Grey1.png]

I know you really want the Grey Color emphasized, but with white the letters stand out artistically alot more - Personally i think the middle picture is the best- but this is your sig... It really boils down to the fact that Grey is a Artistically challenging color...

- Rev

- Plus if you want the logo changed i am happy to do that. =D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9