Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New Trader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Lee Maddox and I have just started freelance trading in the Sirius sector. Recently I have had to deal with some serious pirating and one of my crew members went rather insane. He got control of the comm and almost found the self destruct sequence before it was too late. I since have been piloting the ship alone and dropped his worthless butt on New Manhattan. I hope to make some money and gain worth while aliances with other traders.
Welcome! :yahoo:

1st post pl0x :P
Wow, first post in RP.

Niiice.

Keep it up newbie, welcome to Disco.
Gateway Comm System: OPEN
TO: Lee Maddox
RE: Trading

Mr. Maddox,

I'd like to welcome you to our fair profession. Should you be in need of company, and notice any Gateway vessel around, please know that you are welcome to join us. And I am sure we are not the only outfit with whom you would be welcome. In the meantime, please feel free to send any questions about trading via PM to me or others as you meet them. We're only too happy to help.

Oh, and should your former crew member contact you about employment, feel free to direct him to Border World Exports with my compliments.

Yours,

Alisdair Buchanan
Gateway Interstellar

Gateway Comm System: CLOSED
Welcome!
Keep the RP up, looks good for the beginning! :yahoo: