Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: osiris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
rite. this is one thing ive been meaning to ask. you know the osiris bs? the armour on it is something like 300000 (approx. dont remember the exact figure) and if u scan the outcast bs, the lane hacker spyglass, lib dread, lib carrier, etc., most of these bs have armour around 400000-550000.

i was thinking a lil tweaking there? cuz one osiris cant take out an outcast bs on its own. not everyone has such good skill with fighting in bs, and getting thie right loadout for it. the power output, is ok as far as im concerned.

anyone?
The Osiris is the smallest, and most agile BS in the game. Thats why it has that armor rating. Outcast Dread, Spyglass, Lib Carrier are the 3 biggest, least agile BSs. This is why they are high-armor and turret slots.

The others are in the middle. Size dictates the difference of armor and weapon power. The bigger it is, the more firepower and armor. The smaller it is, the harder to hit, and the more agile it is. Osiris can dodge Infernos and BRs.
If you know how to handle a bs well, osiris is a deadly one in bs vs bs combats.
yes, but if you face a good bs player, he can turn osiris to shreds, with a proper set-up. i do think that the osiris should have 400k armor, 20k less than the li dread. that should be more balanced.
Just like any good BS pilot can turn any BS into shreds... However, the Osiris used to have 400000 armor, then they took it down to 340000. No one ever explained why... The Lib Dread has so much more b/bs anyway.
' Wrote:If you know how to handle a bs well, osiris is a deadly one in bs vs bs combats.

Unless the enemy knows its dirty secert, then you will die in under 30 seconds <_<
You just have to keep your tail pointed away. That's what forward volleys are for; it's how most of my capships work.
if you think the orsis is bad you haven't fought lancer-x yet
a thing. flaks kill osiris fast (bug) no matter where you hit it.
Hylden it is not a bug actually....

It is because Vanilla ships use wireframes. And each part of the wireframe that is hit by the explosion from flak takes damage. And there is a huge wireframe on the Vanilla caps. Allowing the flak to do monsterous damage. Although it is a tad cheap...
Pages: 1 2