Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Nationality IDs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't have the energy or the time to introduce you to this idea, so here's the bottom line.

/restart Bretonia will give you a Bretonian Civilian ID to accompany your CSV and starting location. The same be for Kusari, Corsairs and all the other hooks. This doesn't necessarily mean we have to get rid of the generic ID.

1up RP

Your Thoughts?
Works in other server. I would say its good, RP wise and to populate other areas although disco seems ok.
Do this and get rid of generic civilian.

I prefer this, as it tells other people your character's origins as well as status.
And have The Bretonian one hostile to Kusari, and vice versa ... Rheinland and Liberty the same ?
Honestly can't see it being used over the generic civilian one in this case.
Then you'll get liberty/rhinland civies going into rhinlandberty, and generaly loling it up casue theyre underlevel and cant be shot.

Then after a while we'll have a rule that you have to stay in the house your a civie of, or allowed places of travel.

Nice idea in basics, but really not needed casue almost noone keeps civie ID for that long.
I kinda like the idea, although hostility in reps? Nah, up to the BAF to decide what to do with a Kusari citizen.
No they won't, because the IDs would be ninja'ed to reflect their place of origin ... Can't have it all ways.
' Wrote:No they won't, because the IDs would be ninja'ed to reflect their place of origin ... Can't have it all ways.

True that WOULD do some of it at least......

Tho in the cases were people /restart to just start closer to were needed and save time for setting up it'd casue issues. Tho in those cases they could just get a recruit ID right away I suppose.

' Wrote:And have The Bretonian one hostile to Kusari, and vice versa ... Rheinland and Liberty the same ?
Honestly can't see it being used over the generic civilian one in this case.
Not necessarily, let the players make up their own rules. Besides governments never want to be seen taking shots at the people they may soon have to govern.
' Wrote:Not necessarily, let the players make up their own rules. Besides governments never want to be seen taking shots at the people they may soon have to govern.

Theyd scream 'spai' and pew pew.

That said it would allow for defectors.

Pages: 1 2