Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Santioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I highly sudjest you dont charge a toll...

Go away noob...

<sigh>

How about I highly suggest you learn how to role play and deal with getting pirated? Or call in the Admins, and use our title in vain? Or avoid hitting the F1 key? The man asked you, politely and with GREAT role play, for 3 million credits. That would've been MUCH cheaper than what it's going to cost you, especially for all the violation you racked up in that little encounter.

Quote:3.3 Out-of-character (OOC) chat must not be used in system or local chat. OOC communication in group or private chat between players will cease if one player requests it. Admins are free to communicate with any player at any time.

3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an Admin's name without permission is not allowed.

5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.

Consequences:
Since you didn't have enough money for all the fines - your guns and armor made up the difference. But look at the bright side. You have a nice and shiny sanction notice in your cargo hold now. And since you have issues with Kansas, well... Toto, you're not in Kansas anymore...

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.