Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: liberty BC - an actual proposal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
edit: altered the mesh to feature a sleeker design

[Image: revisedLABC.png]

That looks like a pierat ship tbh jinks.

Great mdoel but doesnt look libertry to me

Quote:and the LABC is one of the older designs in disco anyway ( being a nebula cruiser or something before 4.85 )

You mean the Assault Frigate.
[Image: assfrigrebellion.png]

The IMG BC IIRC was a nebulon-b2 frigate.

As for the LABC, as I understand it RP wise it's a newer ship
hm - thats sad... not enough lib cruiser in it?

but i see where you re coming from - although there s a LOT of siege cruiser in it - it does somehow look a bit rogue-ish.... for whatever reason ( or junkerish ) - maybe i shouldn t base it on the siege cruiser but keep the dreadnought as the battlecruiser base.
Uhh... The model looks like a Rogue Destroyer/Train and a Terrorist Cruiser got friendly, Jinx. :\
Give it round engines and make it a Rheinland BC with a fwd gun.
i ll revise the whole thing. - i think the problem are its engines... they re too massive - giving the whole ship a comical look.

and no, its only about a revision of the LABC, not about a ship for another faction or something.
Ehhhhhh........I like the current one better. I'm gonna have to say no.
' Wrote:Give it round engines and make it a Rheinland BC with a fwd gun.

that'd fit better actualy.

And Jinx as for the LABC..... something that suggest intermediary between siege cruiser and dreadnought.
It's nice, but, no offence, jinx, but it's not LABC-ish or Liberty Navy-ish at all, imho. Well, other then the midsection (looks like you yoinked it from the siege cruiser, hehe).

May I give it a try? Maybe we could have an LABC design contest?
right now it reminds me of LN, LR and RM tech mixed together into one ship
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7