Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What ever happened to omicron alpha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why is it deserted now save my crow? Seriously! It used to be filled to the brim with indy cap ships and pals! Has all the action truly gone to gamma?!
What are you complainging about?
Its good Outcasts can finally break the "Hang around home planet all day waiting for corsair raid with 82389523 cap ships" stereotype.

If you want to see Outcasts, check Liberty.
' Wrote:If you want to see Outcasts, check Liberty.

i was in liberty till they poped 2 random caps on me....twice....
Check Tau 23, circling for CR.
I contributed to that... Its really common there, You minus well just do what they do. Spam bombers.

Even then they cannot defeat the capspam (or the f3)
PIRAT F6

EDIT: Not in flood, so making some sort of more constructive post. They're in Liberty, and it tweaks my monkey.
Uh, I see an Alpha swarm every day...

... And I hang around in Beta.

Beta has been attracting more people lately, too. I blame the fact that you can get 910k missions, and fight only Eagles.
You can get 910k missions in Beta?

Not bad.
Well every time we (corsairs) raid alpha 10 outcasts pilots (might be exaggerating) all of a sudden decide to log into their characters and fight. I think other than a good battle every now and again people are probably just bored with Alpha.

Oh and what are you talking about there are normally less players in Gamma then there are in Alpha.
Pages: 1 2 3