Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Sprolf.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sprolf, I just do not get it. You are an idiot. Why would you do it? There is no reason to do it. You just could not help yourself could you?

You just had to take your Resheph and rampage in that way? You just could not let the baiting slide could you? (Yes, you may be human, but that is ridiculous and not an excuse.)

Frankly, it is more than unacceptable. You have put the entire order faction at jeopardy and ruined what could have been an awesome alliance with Rheinland's unlawfuls and other groups. Now the rest of High Command, and no doubt The Order players will be picking up the pieces of your mess for some time.

I honestly do not care what you have to say, about having a bad day and letting it spill over on to the server or the fact that you were baited to do it. You should have known better. You have been around long enough to know better.

Also, do not think I do not know what the changed avatar means. I see what you did there. It is highly political and it is a shame many on the forums will not get the reference. (Which just shows your defiance even more.)

You should be out of High Command as soon as possible, and an Administrator should remove your ship. In fact, you should serve some ban for your actions, as well as your ridiculous defiant attitude and some of the stuff you posted covering your actions.

Yes, everyone else reading this, I can say this because I am perfect. I have not broken any of the rules in any way, never make mistakes and so on. (Also, I am typing this out because he deserves to be called out on it and is ignoring skype messages.)
Oh joy, a flame thread
' Wrote:Sprolf, I just do not get it. You are an idiot. Why would you...

Owned.

I have no idea what's happened.
Actually, Dis is a good thread

[Image: triumph.jpg]
For me to poop on!!
So you're dealing with a character who seems perfectly normal. He's friendly, sociable, and well-adjusted, saving stray kittens and helping old ladies cross the street on the way to his day job of working at a soup kitchen.

But then you make a mistake. You happen to mention in passing what you think is a fairly innocuous observation, maybe pointing out that the character could stand to lose a little weight, or is a little on the short side, or you do something that you think is no big deal in their presence, like question Who Names Their Kid Dude. And then the character is instantaneously reduced to screaming, incoherent fury, from which you will be lucky to escape with your life.

You have just pressed the Berserk Button.

In comedic works, the Berserk Button tends to be a physical feature that the character is insecure or in denial about, like his height or weight (or an Embarrassing Nickname based on one of these attributes.). Animals also don't seem to like having their species misidentified. Comedic Berserk Buttons are often used to make an otherwise unflappable character lose his or her cool and go off on a hilarious rant. In cartoons, you can usually tell when a Berserk Button has been hit when the character who has it turns bright red and steam starts shooting out their ears.

In dramatic works, the Berserk Button is often tied to something important about a character (such as his or her family or Nakama), or something that truly pisses a character off (such as a particularly hated enemy, a particularly painful failure, or a certain act that he or she will not stand for). Insulting the memory of a long-lost father or a Dead Little Sister, or insisting on pitying a character who says Dont You Dare Pity Me, for example, can bring it on. Many characters, particularly heroes, have a Berserk Button over someone messing with or threatening people they care about (or mentioning killing them), and when that happens, the result is usually a supreme asskicking.

Sometimes a character's Berserk Button is really more like a Berserk Keyboard, in which case you are probably dealing with The Pesci.
TV Tropes is more likely to eat people's days if you actually keep the links... or were you being nice?

Seriously, it's like a rickroll that lasts all day. And educates/amuses you.
There seems to be very underhanded humor here....
This could have been sorted out with a PM to Sprolf, there is no need for this thread. Do not degrade him with a thread such as this.
' Wrote:This could have been sorted out with a PM to Sprolf, there is no need for this thread. Do not degrade him with a thread such as this.

Yes, well, he is ignoring me. (Not that I can use PM's anyway.)

Anyway, eh Marburg, keep pooping on it. Sprolf is ruining The Order and inadvertedly Discovery. He needs to be stopped and it can only be done publicly.
[Image: ebea58b60b8c758d909f2d662a988bab4g.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8