Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Jailed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I understand that you have issues with English. So you'll be in Bastille until we can get this cleared up. No attacking transports with your LABC....

Hallo Admins Team!

Ich bin ingame [MF]Magic aka GreenNatalie ! ich habe nicht verstanden was der [Admin]Agmen meinte, denn ist mir doch wieder eingefallen das ich einen trader in Texas system abgeschossen hatte , ich hatte
gedacht er sei ein schuggler weill 2 anderen von Navy[LN]-Christina:Robinson< auf den trader geschossen hatten. Und keiner von den beiden hatte gesagt stop halt hold Magic not killing trader oder so, ich hatte echt gedacht er sei ein schuggler es tut mir echt leid das ich das gemacht habe. Ich weis das ich ein ?usserst dummen Fehler gemacht habe und net nachgedacht habe. Ich m?chte mich f?r die vorkomnisse entschuldigen und verspreche das so etwas nie wieder vorkommen wird.Und ich m?chte auch gerne meinen Battlekreuzer behalten ,BITTE admins gibt mir noch mal eine Chance BITTE!Und mein english
ist nicht sehr gut wie ihr schon gemerkt habt " schule lange her ist"
villt ist ja ein deutscher spieler der das ?bersetzen kann , weill der english Translator nicht so gut ist!

Mfg
Natalie.

Team Admins Hello!

I'm ingame [MF] Magic aka GreenNatalie! I did not understand what he meant [Admin] Agmen, because it occurred to me again that I had shot down an trader system in Texas, I had
thought he was a schuggler weill 2 others were fired from Navy [LN]-Christina Robinson 'to the trader. And yet none of the two said stop stop killing not hold Magic trader or so, I had really thought he was a schuggler I'm really sorry that I did it. I know that I've made a very stupid mistake and had given net. I apologize for the vorkomnisse and promise so I never found anything wird.Und would also like to keep my battle cruiser, PLEASE admins give me a chance again, PLEASE! And my english
is not very good as you have already noticed "long ago school is
villt is indeed a German player who can translate that, not weill of english Translator is so good!

Mfg.
Natalie.

Hi Natalie,
The rules can be confusing sometimes, especially considering that English is a strange language.
Just to clarify- the ship you fired upon (my ship) was indeed a smuggler. However, according to the rules, a smuggler is a type of trader, so it is against the rules to destroy the smuggler with your Battle Cruiser (except under very specific and in our case unlikely circumstances). The other two Navy pilots would have told you to stop but unfortunately you killed the smuggler ship too quickly.

Unfortunately, this incident cost me several million credits' worth of lost cargo and bots/batts. I hope that you will compensate me for them.

Hopefully we'll be able to learn from the incident, avoid repeating it, and move on!

Thanks.
hi Quorg.

Ich m?chte mich bei dir entschuldigen wegen den vorfall. Und ich bin auch bereit,
dir deine ladung und bots/batts zu bezahlen.wie gesagt es tut mir leid..ich hoffe
Ihr admins gibt mir noch mal eine Chance,, ich m?chte echt mein BattleCruiser
behalten d?rfen. ich werde auf euere antwort warten ob ich mein BattleCruiser,
wieder fliegen kann so lange ist er noch gedock in Newyork.

Mfg Natalie

Ps: Translator not good !

Hi Quorg.

I you apologise because the transaction. And I am also prepared
your cargo and bots/batts bezahlen.wie told you sorry..I hope
Your admins again gives me a chance, I really want my BattleCruiser
may retain. I will be on euere response wait I mein BattleCruiser,.
fly again can until it is still gedock in NewYork.

Mfg Natalie
' Wrote:Hallo Admins Team!
Ich bin ingame [MF]Magic aka GreenNatalie ! ich habe nicht verstanden was der [Admin]Agmen meinte, denn ist mir doch wieder eingefallen das ich einen trader in Texas system abgeschossen hatte , ich hatte
gedacht er sei ein schuggler weill 2 anderen von Navy[LN]-Christina:Robinson< auf den trader geschossen hatten. Und keiner von den beiden hatte gesagt stop halt hold Magic not killing trader oder so, ich hatte echt gedacht er sei ein schuggler es tut mir echt leid das ich das gemacht habe. Ich weis das ich ein ?usserst dummen Fehler gemacht habe und net nachgedacht habe. Ich m?chte mich f?r die vorkomnisse entschuldigen und verspreche das so etwas nie wieder vorkommen wird.Und ich m?chte auch gerne meinen Battlekreuzer behalten ,BITTE admins gibt mir noch mal eine Chance BITTE!Und mein english
ist nicht sehr gut wie ihr schon gemerkt habt " schule lange her ist"
villt ist ja ein deutscher spieler der das ?bersetzen kann , weill der english Translator nicht so gut ist!

Mfg
Natalie.
Team Admins Hello!
I'm ingame [MF] Magic aka GreenNatalie! I did not understand what he meant [Admin] Agmen, because it occurred to me again that I had shot down an trader system in Texas, I had
thought he was a schuggler weill 2 others were fired from Navy [LN]-Christina Robinson 'to the trader. And yet none of the two said stop stop killing not hold Magic trader or so, I had really thought he was a schuggler I'm really sorry that I did it. I know that I've made a very stupid mistake and had given net. I apologize for the vorkomnisse and promise so I never found anything wird.Und would also like to keep my battle cruiser, PLEASE admins give me a chance again, PLEASE! And my english
is not very good as you have already noticed "long ago school is
villt is indeed a German player who can translate that, not weill of english Translator is so good!
Mfg.
Natalie.

With your permission...

Seeing as I speak some German (no, I'm Dutch, that's something different damnit:) ) I'll give a translation. German players, feel free to correct me.

Hello Admin team, I'm [MF] Magic ingame. A.ka. GreenNatalie. I don't understand what Agmen meant when it occured to me that it was about a trader I had shot down in texas. I thought he was a smuggler because 2 other navy pilots, Cr. Robinson being one of them, had already shot at the smuggler.

Neither navy pilots prompted me to stop shooting the trader or said something like that. I was truly under the impression he was a smuggler. I'm sorry I shot him. I know I made a stupid mistake and haven't thought out my actions properly.

I want to apologise for what has happened and I promise it won't happen again. I would like to keep my LABC. Please admins, give me 1 more chance. And my english isn't so good as you have noticed, since being tought it at school was a long time ago.

Maybe there's a german player who can translate this, because the translator isn't so good.

with kind regards,

Natalie
' Wrote:hi Quorg.

Ich m?chte mich bei dir entschuldigen wegen den vorfall. Und ich bin auch bereit,
dir deine ladung und bots/batts zu bezahlen.wie gesagt es tut mir leid..ich hoffe
Ihr admins gibt mir noch mal eine Chance,, ich m?chte echt mein BattleCruiser
behalten d?rfen. ich werde auf euere antwort warten ob ich mein BattleCruiser,
wieder fliegen kann so lange ist er noch gedock in Newyork.

Mfg Natalie
Ps: Translator not good !
Hi Quorg.

I you apologise because the transaction. And I am also prepared
your cargo and bots/batts bezahlen.wie told you sorry..I hope
Your admins again gives me a chance, I really want my BattleCruiser
may retain. I will be on euere response wait I mein BattleCruiser,.
fly again can until it is still gedock in NewYork.

Mfg Natalie

Hello Quorg,

I want to apologise to you for what has happened. And I'm willing to compensate you for your cargo and B&B. Like I said: I'm sorry. I hope the admins will give me 1 more chance. I hope I may keep my LABC. I'll wait for your reply wether I may still fly my LABC as long as it is still docked in New York.

With kind regards,

Natalie
Hi again,

I'm glad to see you posting to this thread. 2 million should roughly cover the cost of cargo and such; you can send it to the {SU}Midnight.Express when you want. This is not required, but it would be a good gesture.

Anyways, I'm glad we could work this out and hopefully I'll see you in space soon!
Well, i just read through this sanction.
Me and and an Angel, i think it was Birdtalon already talked to natalie a while ago.
She had a Tresher at that time.

Without explaining this incident further, we told her about the rules, especially about the English-only one.

Im german, too.
So if any translations or interpretations / interpreter are / is needed. Anyone may contact me.
Btw, Dashiell, youre german is great;)
hi

i have to thee 2 million sent on your ship {SU}Midnight.Express .

HF.

Mfg
Natalie.
' Wrote:hi
i have to thee 2 million sent on your ship {SU}Midnight.Express .
HF.
Mfg
Natalie.

Got it. Thanks!
Pages: 1 2