Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, at least you didn't do it when being pirated...

Quote:5.9 Disconnecting from the server in a PvP fight to escape, as well as in any other situation that involves player interaction, is not allowed. If you lose server connection during a player interaction, you should get back in game quickly to continue the interaction, with the other player's permission. If that is not possible, then post on the forums and PM the players involved.

Consequences: Ship has been stripped to cover the costs of the fine.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.

I've been having internet problems recently and have been dropping out for sometimes minutes, sometimes hours and i suspect this report was issued during one of these times.
I understand that i do need to post whenever i drop out or contact the player involved, and I fully accept the consequences for not doing so.
However you must understand that, while i always endeavor to reconnect or post asap, this is not always possible, as internet downtime has been in some instances hours long.
In future i will make sure i post on forum asap and or contact players affected after ALL disconnects.

Again i apologies to Agmen of Eladesor and all players affected.
I was the 1 who reported you(WRECKER_SR) You bailed while i was fighting you,and 3 VR's. The VR's told me you mentioned you had to go,and then you cloaked. If it truly was an internet issue i am sorry.
Thank you for your reply
Firstly, you do not need to apologize for the report as it is my fault that I did not contact you after i got disconnected. I do remember the incident you are referring to and i would like to assure you that i did indeed loose my internet connection. I remember seeing you attacking the 3 VR pilots. Since I was never fired upon, never fired at you, and saw that the fight was already 3 on 1 (there may have been more but i cant remember as i regrettably have no screen shots of the incident ) I saw no reason to engage you (I did attack police NPC's that were in the and promptly destroyed any Bats/bots dropped). It was for this reason that i had intended to leave the fight. It seems that my modem had other ideas and disconnected, without giving me the opportunity to RP out of the situation.
As i stated in my previous post I agree with the admins decision. After constant drop outs on the day in question, I became quite irritated, my crime here being that i did not contact the players involved.
Again I apologize for this waste of everyones time, as it takes players away from enjoying the game and unnecessarily adds to the Admins workload.