Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You're not an admin. Please don't go telling people - especially in system chat - that you're going to report them. And by the way, you're flying a Navy ship - that makes you at least an adjunct part of the Liberty Navy, whether you like it or not, even if you're in command of a reserve ship.

Quote:3.4 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions, attempting to pose as an Admin and using an Admin's name without permission is not allowed.

Consequences:
Since you didn't really have enough money to cover the fine, several (although not all) of your turrets will do nicely.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.

{ .incoming message. }
Thats ok , i guess he screenshotted me when i forgot to put // infront of the message : Dont worrie aboute Groom Lake, hes on ignore and reported to the admins.

But i hope you sanction him as well for assaulting a fellow liberty ship for no valid reason what so ever...

I left the area when he asked me to leave but he came after me several minutes later and attacked me... :nono:

I did not spend 800 million on this ship to have people like him driving the ship for me, telling me where to park , when to jump...how high and how fast to drive my ship!

I am speechless how incredible redicules some people behave on this server and then take advantage of making reports to punish me even more, its sickening.

word of the day : Pathetic!
Unfortunately you brought a ship and Rp'd yourself as an Admiral, for which the Liberty Navy already has a few. By server rules those Admirals can order you to dance if they like and you are obliged to comply. This ensures that everybody still RP's in the correct chain of command. Unfortunately the Groom Lake is commanded by one of those Admirals, so yes they can tell you where to fly and where to park.