Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New type of Bomber weps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
We do need some new kind of Weapons for bombers. I would like to suggest 2 more bomber weps

-Change the SNAC speed to 300m/s

Bomber EMP Blaster

Hull Damage :10000
Shield Damage :100000
Speed :280m/sec //or Equal to SNAC
Energy Used :20000
Refire :0.33
Range :2000m

Bomber Bazooka Torpedo

Hull Damage :200000
Shield Damage :100000
Speed :300m/sec
Energy Used :20000
Range :3500m
Refire :0.5
Explosion Radius:100m

The Bomber Bazooka Torpedo Will Require Ammo just like the nova and goes in a straight line path. In other words CMs wont effect it.
But the huge eplosion radius will kill any bomber within 100m of the explosion whose shield is down much like the nova

Bomber Heavy Energy cannon
Class6

Hull Damage :5000
Shield Damage :2500
Range :1000m
Speed :300m/s
Energy usage :1000
Refire :1.00

Bomber Heavy EMP cannon
Class6

Hull Damage :450
Shield Damage :4500
Range :1000m
Speed :300m/s
Energy usage :1100
Refire :1.00

The slow refire rate and speed will ensure that the bombers wont be able to fire these at gunboats from large
distances.This is just an additional weapon ie if this weapon in implemented then there will be a total of 4 Bomber weapons
DO NOT WANT

suggestion is horrible

this is a NERF, a complete NERF of the current guns
I mean another set of Weapons not a replacement. This does more per second damage than the present bomber weapons

I edited the main post to Show you the difference b/w present and the new set of bomber weapons.
at first i thought this is awful as most of the SNAC-ing i experience is at close range anyway on my fighter against bombers.

but quickly realized that a SNAC is instakill anyway, makes no difference to fighters/bombers at all.

eghh, i think it'd just encourage kamikaze runs and even shorter battles. maybe some people like that though. i'm impartial to the whole idea soz.
The weps that I suggested are 1 refire rate and cannot insta kill even a CAU8 Eagle.
make them 2.0

more energy drain
bit higher speed (400)
more range

same damage

MAKE A EMP SNAC TOO
JUST REVERSE CURRENT SNAC
132k shield
66k hull

WE COULD USE THAT
making them 2.0 will make them just TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Powerful.

And EMP SNAC is not possible. Shield is made of energy not matter and SNAC acts well only against Hull not shields
SEMP cannon
130k shield
50k hull
280m/s
1960m range
28500 energy

would make epic bombers.... good and long needed buff... in return, buff capshield size (BS and cruisers are too weak... gunboats would do with the current cruiser shield)
Don't want. Just another nefing.. no no no.
THIS IS ANOTHER SET OF WEAPONS NOT A REPLACEMENT
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5