Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Is it true
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it true that the AI cruiser has been remove from SRP request about having an AI ID before getting the Ship?
I don't understand your question, so I'll state the rules.

AI Cruiser must be on AI ID, or an other sort of Speical Roleplay Request.
You can't use the AI cruiser with anything else. Period.

It's like Nomad ships:
You can't use the Nomad Cruiser except on the Nomad ID.
The same logic and rules essential apply here.
Damn it - should have taking that SS on that AI Cruiser I saw a few days ago.
He had a Zoner ID.
and i knew i was standing correct.
As Mr. Sprolf has already stated, and I will restate:

AI Drone and AI Cruiser may ONLY fly with AI ID. (Unless for some reason you get an SRP request approved with another ID, of course.)

I have spoken with a couple of people recently in game who stated that they have purchased one of these without the proper ID's. The procedure is: Get the SRP approved, and THEN you may get the ship. If you do it in reverse - bad things happen then.
' Wrote:Damn it - should have taking that SS on that AI Cruiser I saw a few days ago.
He had a Zoner ID.
and i knew i was standing correct.

I could be mistaken, but I think Seth Karlo has an AI cruiser with a Zoner Guard ID, that was SRP'd.
' Wrote:that was SRP'd.

Yeah, must be SRPed for AI stuff.
Nope. I make sure twice and it was "Zoner ID" not "Zoner Guard ID".

If I see him/her - I am going to explain about it and if he/she goes rude with me - SS.
Yup.

Take the screencaps before talking to them.

That way if they attack when you start mentioning the rules you allready have the screencaps (not that it'll really matter since when the admins look they'll see playtime...... but yeah )