Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Disco RPG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I happened to notice the Discovery RPG 24/7 server on the list, and it gives discovery.gc.com in their description...

Just wondering if someone here is running that server, and if so, I'm assuming the rules are the same there as here?

[Image: RPGSERVER.jpg]
Looks to be an unofficial server running Discovery. The link is for the mod download i guess.
Look at his pings...:blink:...is that the average ?!

When I get 400 I consider it to be lucky... sorry, I know this is off topic, but DAMN.

Anyway, I've been wondering about that server myself... it could be for the mod download, but is it being run by Disco as well ?? Same server & admins ??

I just got a plain jane DSL. .... so, is that good?
Ok this server is running disco but the thing that gets me is that in their server news it states the DiscoveryGC forums ????

Cheers
Maby its a test sever? Or maby its just a wanaby sever?
Server Admin may need help configuring the server. May be he just set it up that way cause he is not sure what he is doing... *sigh*
' Wrote:Look at his pings...:blink:...is that the average ?!

When I get 400 I consider it to be lucky... sorry, I know this is off topic, but DAMN.

Wow realy?, mine are normally around 100 on other servers, but on disco server its only 60 :/
Could be a fake server?
Why would anybody spend that kind of money for a prank? Probably just some noob admin doesn't know what he's doing.
Pages: 1 2