Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i'm playing Disco since 2 weeks, and it's really amazing:)

I started reading the forum at first, but now i think it's time for me to partecipate actively in all the topics of the forum. I'm sure i'll find more advice for older users,

see you in the space,

Elassar.
Oh no, no one's commented on this? D:

Well let me officially be the first person to welcome you to Discovery. Read the rules, don't curse, don't F1, don't re-engage and you should be fine.

If you need any help just ask me. And ummm. Have fun:)
Welcome to discovery.

It's a vary complex community here, so if you have any questions at all, feel free to ether ask them here, or PM them to me, or zapp, or anyone else who seems freindly enough and has been here a while.

I'd advise joining a faction, possibly the BAF|. Avoid swearing. Anything worse then the occasional damn can get you banned. Do not insult people out of roleplay, that too can get you banned. dont attack without giving at least several lines of roleplay first, and think about why your attacking the player.

And yeah, read the rest of the rules. You should do alright if you skim through them.
Thank you for both of you:)

The first think i have done on this forum was to read the rules, let's hope to remember all of them:P
Welcome!
And for the rules, it isnt hard to remember them, most can be done with a bit of logical sense :crazy:

Have fun here!