Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FNG #lord only knows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, discovery comunity!

I played with this mod a bit a long time ago, but never tried multiplayer as i am now. i have to say i'm finding the online comunety here a thousandfold more receptive of new players than any ofther game i've played!

however i do have some questions.

1. i started two days ago, and immeditly noticed that i am hostile to a good third of the factions i encounter, is this normal, it has not caused me problems yet, but being hostile to the librety navy just stating out cannot be good.

and that's all, Mr. Nightmare out!
Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:

You aren't supposed to be hostile to the Liberty Navy... Maybe you mean Liberty Navy Guard?
Hello! I hope you find yourself at home on our wondrous server!:)
' Wrote:You aren't supposed to be hostile to the Liberty Navy... Maybe you mean Liberty Navy Guard?

Collor me red and call me boiled! you're right, i feel a bit foolish! :crazy:

how about being hosyile to the LSF, is that normal?
' Wrote:Collor me red and call me boiled! you're right, i feel a bit foolish! :crazy:

LSF... I'm not sure - but it shouldn't be a problem - you'll probably never encounter LSF NPCs except in Ellesmere (and Alaska?)
' Wrote:Collor me red and call me boiled! you're right, i feel a bit foolish! :crazy:

Welcome FNG!

The LSF are normally hostile to you unless you complete a few Navy/LPI missions. Doing those should make you a little more friendly with them.

Enjoy your stay here, Mr. Nightmare.
Welcome!!!
Read the rules, do your best and have fun!!!
People always say "Read the Rules."

I agree, but that should be obvious.

I say, read the laws.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=32168

They're different, depending on where you plan on spending your time.

Enjoy the community. It's full of win and pie.