Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Battleship starflier'd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
V-Tirpitz-V has had his battleship turned into a starflier due to:

Quote:5.2 All attacks must be the result of some form of role play. "Engaging" is not sufficient. An attack is any hostile action that drains shields to less than 50%. Being hit with a CD is not considered an attack. If a player is attacked he has a right to defend himself regardless of who is attacking.

and

Quote:6.7 Attacking transports, liners or demanding cargo from the same is not allowed for cruisers and battleships

Consequences: So... After a whole litany of rule breakages, you stepped over the line again. This time it wasn't simply having the wrong ship, or lack of roleplay, or ooc in system or whatever else you've been doing, it was blowing up a transport with your battleship.

We're sick of it and so is everyone else. If you don't show the responsible nature you need to fly a large, powerful, extremely green ship, then we'll take it away from you.... And we have. That battleship of yours has been turned into a starflier. A starflier with no money...

You can't just do as you please here. We have rules which are designed to make the game playable for everyone. You seem to be out for yourself and only yourself. This time you will not "be back in 4 hours". I think it'll take you rather longer than that to sort out the mess you made for yourself.

If you want to take this in a roleplay context, then lets say that Rheinland Military high command removed your commision and reassigned your ship to a competant commander.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
hey mates that was really a big mistake i have think i was a cruiser

i have said to him really sorry

i have offer to replace his lost.....

it was really just a mistake but to get my bs is really to much....