Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Character Swipes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the minimum amount of login time required for each char to make sure it does not get deleted?
Just log it in.

Undock and re-dock to be sure.
' Wrote:Just log it in.
Undock and re-dock to be sure.

/signed
kk Thx
10 minutes, if I remember corectly
' Wrote:What is the minimum amount of login time required for each char to make sure it does not get deleted?

When created, ten minutes.

If it is an already existing character, five seconds.
Not even 5 seconds as far as I know. All I've been doing for the past several months is logging them in and out in rapid succession once every month. Nothing got wiped so far.
In short :
A new character needs a minimum total time of 10 minutes and 1 seconds flight time within the first 7 days of existance, and then needs to be logged in once every 50 days, to be safe.

The 10 minutes and 1 seconds of flight time, is to avoid being wiped for uninterested character (I.E. a new character not used). So if you are going to make a new bank character, fly around for at least 10 minutes and 1 second, before using it to store credits on. If you don't do that, it WILL be deleted after 7 days, no matter how much money you have sent to the character.
And yes, there will NOT be any refunds if the character is deleted due to being under the time limit.

After the character has passed this hurdle, it just needs to be logged in once every 50 days to avoid the inactivity wipes.

A & L Guy