Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Signature needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[font=Arial Black]
HAI GUYZ!
<div align="right][font=Century Gothic][color=#FF0000]So basically I need a signature.... For my
  • -XA
  • [101st]
  • Racer

[font=Georgia][color=#000000]
Okay, lets get down to business. First matter is my
[color=#3366FF] -XA
sig which shall have the following:
  1. Shall have my character's name; XA-Cobra
  2. A Roc (Because they are prettier than eagles you see)
  3. A render of a funny looking farm-man with a shotgun

[font=Fixedsys]
*whew* Lets continue!

[font=Lucida Console]<div align="right][color=#FFFF00] Now then, its time for my [color=#66FF99]101st
, yes? It should have:
  1. Name; Kiyoko Yamato[101st]
  2. The ship should be a scimitar
  3. the background should be Malta OR Tau-37. I don't care which, or just make a cool looking background yourself.
  4. Have the saying "Worth is proven by killing, not dying for your nation"

[font=Impact]
Okay, this will be the kicker!!!! The "real" challenge here!!!!

[font=Book Antiqua][color=#66FFFF]My [color=#3366FF]Racer
shalt have:
  1. An Arrow
  2. Dublin as backround
  3. A dude with a big moustache (IMPORTANT)
  4. The phrase "Life is for taking risks"

Wait, who am I kidding, that wasn't hard!

[font=Fixedsys]YOUR REWARD IS THE FOLLOWING PER SIG (You can just do one, y'know) [color=#000000]50 Million Buckeroos. Now get to sigging, and thank you!

OH! And another thing, after I get all my sig submissions, I would like someone to put them all in a rotating gif animation with my current one. Thankee.
This isn't flood. Either confirm that you are going to work on it or say nothing and leave.
Well a lot of people who do sigs don't like being ordered to do them. Your post sounds more like a command than anything else. Plus why is it all aligned funny makes it hard to read, and most people pay at least 50+ million credits for one signature. You want two for 40 million, I can make that faster in game.
So... Xelgion had some fun with the layout and knows what he wants.

That's not a reason to go "Pffffrt." on him. Don't like it? Don't post, seesh.

And how did you get "two for 40M" out of his post, I'll never know.
I will try my luck with one at least..

Edit: Hmm.. I can get Malta pretty easy.. but getting an Dublin.. ehm I dont have any ships close to it. So i will use something else i hope you like it

Ehm.. one question cartoon or real characters?
' Wrote:So... Xelgion had some fun with the layout and knows what he wants.

That's not a reason to go "Pffffrt." on him. Don't like it? Don't post, seesh.

And how did you get "two for 40M" out of his post, I'll never know.

He changed it after I posted sir, to offer 50 million per signature. So, now you know. Also apology accepted.
That is a much better price and I may now want to take a crack at it.
Any certain size you are looking for?
About the size of my current sig. Also, no cartoony characters. They don't have to be photo's but I want some image of realism.
I can GIF it for you when all is said and done.

Aside from that, I might try, but seeing as how I'm getting sick as I type this, things might look grim for the next three days or so for me.
' Wrote:That's not a reason to go "Pffffrt." on him. Don't like it? Don't post, seesh.

Mr Knuthetal Head i said pfffrt cause at the time 20 mil for what he wanted was all he would get on a sig from me, 50 mil he may get something better.
If you don't like the payment, don't reply. Just ignore. Anyway... Xel, I'll try something. Gimme 2 days.
Pages: 1 2 3