Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, just joined recently. Im glad i happened to come across my freelancer; the last mod i tried was new universe or something lol. Im really diggin your community, just have to get the whole rping down.

Anyways just wanted to introduce myself and hope to see you guyz out there.

peace
'Allo there!
Welcome to the Disco!
Do the things we tell everyone else, like reading the rules a few times and having fun!:P

Also, it has recently been declared that I am the Heir to Irony.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=60278&hl=
Just thought to might like to know.
Dont forget the tech chart!
Welcome, have fun! :yahoo::yahoo:
Welcome!

Just a question...what faction you will join?
Hello and welcome!
ohai...

*looks around*

Sooooooo ...

*looks again*

What'cha wearin'?

*falls asleep*
Welcome to Disco!:yahoo:
Alex...

<,<

Oh...right Welcome to discoverygc.com and the last important thing you'll ever do for the rest of your life.
Welcome to Discovery!
One Simple hint for your Role-Play: Imagine yourself as the Pilot in the ship, and talk as one. Then you'll see why one of the rules is 'No Internet Talk (Like 'lol', 'tnx', or 'D;') in System or Local chat! Other than that, You'll just need to read about factions in Wiki, then you'll be all good if you stay within the rules:)

Also, Check these Links, They might come in Handy;
  • Complete Version of Server Rules
    - Reading and Understanding all these (Even though it might get a bit confusing in the beginning) is essential for Survival (!) on this Server!
  • Technology Usage Chart
    - Want to make a New character with a Specific ID ? First read the ID and its restriction carefully, then check this chart to see What Ships and Guns you can use with it.
  • Discovery Wiki
    - Need Information about any Faction, Ship, or Equipment ? You'll find what you need here.
  • Server Commands
    - There are many useful Commands available on This server, which are really useful, You can find a complete list on the Wiki Page.
When you are In Game and need help, Look for those nice guys around with [The_Angel] Tag, They sure know how to help you out.
Also, you might like to spend some time reading our Role-Playing Hub And even decide to join in! Remember, Server Roleplay comes first, but then, there is Forum Roleplay, which can be really enjoyable if you are the 'Writer' type!

So, Don't be afraid to ask anything you need, and ... Enjoy Your stay!;)