Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AI RP without the ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well...yeah. The title says it all.

I wanted to make a ship run by an artificial intelligence, and basically tour Sirius. I already have a bit of RP prepared for it (not in-forum...not yet).

What I need to know is if such a Roleplay is allowed without the ID. Or, for that matter, without an SRP request. If you have any info on this, it would be greatly appreciated.
Yes, it is, as long as you don't use the AI ships. And, of course, follow your ID.
Thank you for the quick response
Then you can log and record that RP as a story, and apply for AI ID or ships if you want to.
AI IDs take a lot of work to get. Either that or I went into overkill mode to get mine. :|
You may freely role-play AS an AI without the AI ID. You may not purchase or possess either of the AI ships without an AI ID, though. And since the AI ID is by special request only, this gives you the perfect chance to build up quite a bit of background RP, both in game and in forum, so that when it comes time to put in your request, we can look at it and know that you've put the time into the character - instead of simply posting one link to one screenshot you made the day before. (Seriously happened with just that - and people wonder why their special requests get denied...)