Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Self defense does not mean you get to pre-emptive attack someone.

Quote:6.2 Ship and equipment used must match tag and ID as closely as possible.

The following chart is an official guideline of ship and weapon use on the official Discovery Server :
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=39532

All characters using mismatched ID/Ship/Weapon combinations must possess either an Admin granted Terrorist ID or a Special Operative ID.

Consequences:
ID violation and ROE engagement rule violation costs you your guns and your credits.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.

Ok..so..i got a sanction for *laughting*Re-Engaging?..While i NEVER re-engage? Allways GET re-engaged?..Please dont delete the post, i want to know the scenario. Otherwise i cant learn of this
-Removed as by requested-
ive got word what the ACTUAL story is...I have no comment about it, this sanction is mistake. DID give a engament notice, and that guy shot me for teh SECOND time, and i allready gave him a warning afte his first shot i dont want to be shot. He shot a second time, i think 50% of my shield or less and that was the last drip.
We will be glad to review any screenshots that you may have that present contrary evidence. Without those - we are in a he said/she said sort of situation.
Meh its np for me, i like to see how sad people can me to fake things up. I will next time just leave the system where he is. And how in earth could i make a screenshot? Im busy playing the game not screenshotting every time i get shot, im a nomad duhh...

Case closed. Otherwise i get angry and then i might say things i dont mean and later regret:Pim more of a peacefull person <3