Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CODENAMES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What are people willing to pay for Codies??
I have received 10,000,000 for SOLARIS/EXCALIBURS before. I don't think it gets much higher than that.
' Wrote:I have received 10,000,000 for SOLARIS/EXCALIBURS before.

that is rediculous. It's generally 1.5-2 mil per weapon I've found.
Guess I got lucky then ;D
i've only seen the lower end ones being sold and they went for 1-2 mil
I usually price the common ones at 500,000 and the rarer ones between 1 and 2 million.

Of course, I've only sold 2 of my guns so far, and one of them was an exchange for a rarer code...
I have heaps of codies I don't want on my bank. If you ever see me ingame you can ask me to show you what I have.
Possible spoilers ahead.........................................................................

I have sold codenames for 2.5 mil each and received no complaints from my buyers. I will say however that there are 4 that I have sold for higher. Golden Blade and Prometheus were 5 mil each (Due to the weapons better quality) and Excalibur and Solaris were 10 mil each (Ludicrously difficult to obtain. Often have to fight through hordes of Wild and helghast)

Jade and Onyx don't charge over 1.5 mil (too easy to get) in fact skip them altogether. Not worth the trouble. Sig-13 is always looted immediately after a server reset. unless you camp out by the wrecks, somebody else will beat you there.
camp at there with a BS......that's what i did......
GalEx is a known weapons trade clan, after all thats what we do :cool:
If u need guns (codes/nomads) we have'em
Contact GalEx in space and well get u a good deal on guns u need
Pages: 1 2 3 4