Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Blowed up without reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a big problem..

I am arround beta, I take the Beta - sigma 19 jh And I die because of catastropic decompression
And there was nobody there, I lost 3595 cardemine, its all gone !!

Please help, I don't know why?

Gr
Congratulations, you're the hourly winner of the random death by decompression award! :P

Okay, seriously though - with no more information than you've presented to us here, we can't help you. Screen shots with time stamps would be good.

If you were in Gallia and took a jump hole and immediately died upon exiting a jump gate, I would suspect that you came out right next to one of the battleships that are moored there. They can kill you before you even know what's going on. It's entirely possible that you had the bad luck to pop out just as an NPC swarm that included a cap ship was right there and you were immediately vaporized. Space is dangerous - these things happen.

If you go back that way again, make sure that you're ready to take screen shots.

' Wrote:I got a big problem..

I am arround beta, I take the Beta - sigma 19 jh And I die because of catastropic decompression
And there was nobody there, I lost 3595 cardemine, its all gone !!

Please help, I don't know why?

Gr

Argh, that Jh is the very untrustworthy one, It happens when two people jump through together as a group... They will more than likey collide and both die. If you were on your own (One ship) then well unlucky its happens... its what you get for smuggling xD. No seriously tho just move on...
A little digging reveals a possibility of the use of an old trick ... The result of which is landing in the sun in 19.
Terminally fried cardamine, and an inability to access your account for three minutes.
Quicker, and more profitable to just fly through the hole.
Yeh, Is this called a bug ?

No not a bug, just a way of telling you not to disconnect and reconnect going through a jumphole.
Sometimes it happens just by accident, but there is still nothing we can do.
Same problem again; I am going from conorado - cortez with my friend..
And I don't see him, I look on chat and he's on Cortez he's invis.. we where going together..

What in world happens today

Don't be in formation with someone when they jump.

Don't disconnect in a Jump Hole.

Shouldn't happen now.
Ive never had a problem with jumping with someone in formation.

I've also never came out in a star when disconnecting as I jump (lagging out, of course).

Usualy I just come out within 10k of the hole, tho once when jumping from hudson to bearing I came out about 30k behind the texas gate.

Then once when jumping virginia to kansas I came out about 50k from the JH.

Was quite intersting, casue I had NOTHING mapped and was near nothing to map it.
The same problem again damn..