Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin Notice: Player Sanctioned and Jailed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Civilian ID - there are no level limits with it. There ARE equipment restrictions, though. So you're jailed until you contact us here about what ID you want to get - or would you prefer to lose that A-train?

Oh,and 20 million for the OOC talk, too, when the guy wanted to tell you about it.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.

Ok, about that OOC, I realy had to leave the computer in that moment, but I didnt thought it is OOC in that moment and if the ooc was when I said ''I have to go off now'' this could easily mean that the pilot of the ship took a break to sleep after a long day of trade, after he docked at the station. Yet for that player who probably wanted to rob me, even if I had no cargo in that moment was nothin else than OOC.

About id's that I have not changed yet, it was because I understood from an admin that it is ok to have that id on a transport ship. Anyway my fault because I had not read the rules carefully. When I will get out of the Bastille I will buy an Interspace Commerce ID that I think fits with my ship, and in the future I hope that I will deserve to receive a neutral ID.

Thanks in advance

' Wrote:Civilian ID - there are no level limits with it. There ARE equipment restrictions, though. So you're jailed until you contact us here about what ID you want to get - or would you prefer to lose that A-train?

Oh,and 20 million for the OOC talk, too, when the guy wanted to tell you about it.

Admin Link to Report

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban.
' Wrote:About id's that I have not changed yet, it was because I understood from an admin that it is ok to have that
id on a transport ship. Anyway my fault because I had not read the rules carefully. When I will get out of the
Bastille I will buy an Interspace Commerce ID that I think fits with my ship, and in the future I hope that I
will deserve to receive a neutral ID.
Understood from an admin ? I doubt that very much indeed. And the neutral ID is not a roleplay one,
so unless you are a member of [The_Angels] or flying a specially requested camera ship, the chances
of getting hold of one of those is zero.
You OOCed your way out of a roleplay situation, almost as bad as using F1 ... Not acceptable at all.
You are now on an Interspace base, where you will get yourself a bribe, and buy the ID before you
undock. Failure to do so may result in more prison time, the loss of that ship, or both ...