Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ATT. Lane Hackers- Communtion Encryption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**Converting Msg**
**Send Voice Msg**
**Encrypting Msg**
**Compressing Msg**
**Sending Msg**

**Synthetic Female Voice**

Well as you can see my encryption program is how do we say outdated, let me get straight to the point. I am in need of a new communication encryption program and its well known that you are the best in the business. I am looking some top of the line stuff here, military grade if possible but I need it for voice only. I am prepared to donate funds towards your coffers in return for such a program if you can accommodate my needs I eagerly await your reply, I am sure you know where to send it.

**Msg Send**
**Scrambling Line**
**Error**
**Error**
**Line Hacked**
**Line Traced**
**Error**
**Location Traced**
**Line Closed**
Alert! ICE subsystems 7-24 down.

Execute reboot procedure... now.
Reboot complete in... 8 minutes.

*transmission incoming; display*

> I can but direct you to our well-stocked Lane Hacker Gear Shop, which undoubtedly
> contains an assortment of hardware parts which could be employed to hide whatever
> it is you wish to keep hidden. Seeing as I am contacting you now, let us get some
> things cleared up. Any transfers are but the last step of the procedure - we will
> need to have met first. Unless we can be certain of your affiliation and aims, no
> deal can be struck. Make arrangements on the private channels - keeping necessary
> security of both parties in mind. To put it simply indeed... your move, good sir._

*transmission recorded; closing*

Reboot complete. ICE grid is up.