Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I have no idea how I ended up here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

People of Discovery, rejoice, for I am here!

Seriously now though, I'm new to this server, but no worries, I've read the rules and I'm not new to RP. I have been in several 'hardcore' RP guilds in WoW (yes, I'm a nerd, sue me) and I like to believe I made a decent effort (you can be the judge of that from now on). I'm usually an in-game roleplayer and not so much forum-wise.

I've flown around for a while, got to know the factions a bit, learnt to stay away from NY during peak hours, messed around with the /command (love them).

I believe that sums it up quite well and I'm looking forward to trading, fighting, roleplaying with you.
Quote:learnt to stay away from NY during peak hours

You are wise Padewan
' Wrote:People of Discovery, rejoice, for I am here!

Seriously now though, I'm new to this server, but no worries, I've read the rules and I'm not new to RP. I have been in several 'hardcore' RP guilds in WoW (yes, I'm a nerd, sue me) and I like to believe I made a decent effort (you can be the judge of that from now on). I'm usually an in-game roleplayer and not so much forum-wise.

I've flown around for a while, got to know the factions a bit, learnt to stay away from NY during peak hours, messed around with the /command (love them).

I believe that sums it up quite well and I'm looking forward to trading, fighting, roleplaying with you.

The lad's a genius!

Welcome, welcome, and you even found the right forum to post this in! It's the apocalypse, I tell you. But hey, it's all good.

Avoid Harcourt.Fenton.Mudd, he's a troll.

If you see references to 'Karlotta' or 'Akumabito', please hock a loogie in the spittoon.

' Wrote:Avoid Harcourt.Fenton.Mudd, he's a troll.

Good to know

' Wrote:If you see references to 'Karlotta' or 'Akumabito', please hock a loogie in the spittoon.

Wait...what?
Welcome. And as for the what those two are members that were either banned or are just generally disliked, I think, so when they create new accounts their posts often become flooded.

Normally I offer advice here but you seem to have pretty much everything under control.

Use skype, Join the help channel if you want to meet a bunch of players willing to help answer all your questions live and at a moments notice.

See you in Space.
*whispers* Put him in the keep box, he's wise /whisper

Hey, welcome have fun here, if you need any help with anything contact Stunner222 on Skype.

Thanks for the advice, I'll have a Skype account ready soon.
Karlotta *spits* and Akumabito *spits again* are two of the most obnoxious trolls in recent memory. Both got ban't.
Karlotta wasn't a troll, she was just an idiot.
Hi! welcome, I guess it's not necessary to provide advice, you got the main rules of thumb already. Have fun and hope to see you out there!
Pages: 1 2