Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New sig time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well... My David Hale sig is massively out of date...

There's 50mill up for grabs for the finest work of siggy arty stuff that can find it's way into this thread...

Including the text: "Fleet Admiral David Hale"

My current David Hale sig includes an image of the man's face. Use it, or don't... Up to you really...

[Image: Halesig.png]

Anyway, just a warning, I'm really picky when it comes to this kind of thing... So be prepared to make a few revisions.

EDIT: Yes I know my current sig looks like David Hale is spraying cocaine out of his nose all over a guardian...
' Wrote:EDIT: Yes I know my current sig looks like David Hale is spraying cocaine out of his nose all over a guardian...

Logan: That's the Hale I know!
Hale: Logan, Virginia
Logan: Oh come on...
It's white, not orange.

Also, we all know Hale likes needles.
God damnit.... Not the point. Someone make me a sig.

Casero, Sina... I have but one thing for you.

[color=#FF6600]D}:|=
Any particular images that you would like as a background? Or any general color scheme?
Keep it blue... This is after all Lib Navy stuff. I'd prefer it if it was generally down towards the darker end of that.
I will try something.. blue.. with blue.. and more blue.

Edit: Does anyone have the name/image of that guy on sig.. I would like to use it on new one.. that one is a bit.. fuzzy..
Josh Homme, lead singer/guitarist from Queens of the Stone Age.
[Image: 2lc01fl.png]

First attempt.

Or

[Image: 2q1bgna.png]

And yeah, it is too plain -.-
What size do you prefer.
Do you want the Liberty logo or not.
Do you want it animated.

I will make one later today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4