Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Iff troubles....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this kind of topic has probably been around for eons, but i honestly cant find anything useful in the other posts.

I've got an iff i dont want, and did not intend to get, i've been told to try /Droprep, bu no one explained what that actualy does or how to use it.

Can anyone here do just that?

again sorry if this is a repost.

Mr.TN-
' Wrote:I know this kind of topic has probably been around for eons, but i honestly cant find anything useful in the other posts.

I've got an iff i dont want, and did not intend to get, i've been told to try /Droprep, bu no one explained what that actualy does or how to use it.

Can anyone here do just that?
again sorry if this is a repost.
Mr.TN-
/droprep will cost 300K pr time used, and will drop the reputation of the faction at the bottom of your reputation list. If that faction is blinking yellow before you use /droprep, that is the IFF your ship will transmit.

So by using /droprep you will loose the IFF, and reduce your reputation with that faction. The next faction which you have maximum reputation with, will then be the IFF you transmit.

Be aware though, you can have maximum reputation with a faction you haven't met in game yet, and therefore that faction doesn't show up on your list. If that maximum reputation was aquired before you aquired maximum reputation with a faction that is on your list, your IFF will transmit that factions ID, instead of the faction at the bottom of your list. You can see if that is the case, if the bottom most maxed out friendly faction on your list, isn't blinking yellow.
In that case, you need to use /droprep once more.

Finally, between each time you use /droprep, you need to go back to the character selection screen, and then select your character again.

A & L Guy
THANK YOU!!!!! that iff got me into a bit of trouble and i wanted to go back to being nutral....

AGAIN THANK YOU!!!!!!:yahoo: